Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2014 11:57 pm  #61

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

sandham - I accepted your friendship request.  Make sure you ask for gifts aand select something from the stickied thread.

There's a stickied thread called who's playing what where codes are listed if people have told me them.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 20, 2014 11:58 pm  #62

Barre,  I found your number--1292.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

January 21, 2014 2:20 pm  #63

sandhan wrote:

Barre,  I found your number--1292.

Yes, I'm glad we're friends, so now I can give you  gifts.  Thank you also for your gift today.

Thanks to Tirama for your gifts every day.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

January 21, 2014 11:04 pm  #64

Thanks to all who have given me gifts ~ trying to return the favor, if possible.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

January 22, 2014 2:58 pm  #65

Thanks to those who gave me gifts.  It's fun reciprocating,  but only 5 a day?  So hard to wait.  Does anyone know if there's a way I can escape being stuck?  I'm on level 9;  nobody will talk to me but the raven,  & he only directs me to 2 quests which are locked.  No idea how to get jewels and stuff for that diary thing.

January 24, 2014 2:35 pm  #66

I have a winged cat egg.  If anybody can use it, let me know, otherwise I'll sell it for coins, and use the coins to spin the wheel.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 27, 2014 6:07 pm  #67

Thanks to Tirama,  Barre,  (sorry;  I don't have anything you want right now.)  Govols,  Tee,  and anyone I missed who has sent me a gift.  Isn't this fun?  Time consuming,  but fun.

January 28, 2014 6:33 pm  #68

I'm not playing so I'm not sure about the rules regarding gifts.  I've noticed that sometimes friends disappear from the area where you click to send them something.  Is teh deal that each person can only receive a certain amout of gifts each day and that's why you're not showing up asking for something?

I don't mind sending my inventory to you, but at some point I'd like to delete this game, so if people don't ask for stuff I have, I'm going to give it to anybody else I've friended rather than let it go to waste.

January 28, 2014 7:39 pm  #69

Tirama, I'm still able to receive your gifts daily.  thanks.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

January 29, 2014 6:21 am  #70

I appreciate them, too Tirama ~ that's nice of you to keep gifting even when you are not playing.  I finally realized I could pay to open up the other slots and I have quite a few friends so am getting lots of gifts every day.  Just too bad we can only give 5 gifts and barre, I try to gift you too but don't usually have any that you need; you must be a higher level than me.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Board footera