Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2015 7:11 pm  #661

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

I've been playing, but only a couple sessions a day.  I had a bunch of really easy quests so I moved right along.  I opened up the thing in the back of the original castle, it has a witch in there, and I've opened several ho/zoom zones in there, and also the keeper of the castle back by the werewolf so I have all sorts of new stuff but I'm just not in the mood to play.  I handed out Christmas cards to everybody but Tirama, figure I'll do that as long as people still need them.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 7, 2015 3:36 pm  #662

I've got both games stalled and it's boring.  I still haven't gifted anybody today.  Haven't done much of anything.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 10, 2015 2:23 pm  #663

Anybody play the tournamenst yesterday?  I played the  30 minute one and won 13 diamonds in my second game.  Played in the 6 hour one and won 28 diamons in my first game and 3 in the second.

So far today, I've played a 30 minute toernament and won 13 diamonds in main game.

Put something on yor wishlist, wendy, so I can gift you.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 10, 2015 4:50 pm  #664

I've never came anywhere close to winning anything.  Just not fast enough.  I did get to play the 4 hr. one twice and did much better the second time, and got one decent spin on the wheel, had somewhere between 135,000 amd 150,000 but didn't come anywhere close to placing.  I seem to suck at the HOs in this entire game.  at least I have no need for diamonds and you get the same money from HOs even if you suck.

January 10, 2015 6:29 pm  #665

I enjoyed the 6 hour tournament.  Played on both games, then took some ornaments off my tree, played agin, back to the tree, etc, etc.    DH took his tree down today, and tomorrow we'll finish putting Christmas away.

January 12, 2015 1:07 pm  #666

I played inthe hour tournament today and won 8 diamonds in each of the games.

January 12, 2015 3:06 pm  #667

I can't come anywhere close.  They're starting a tournament right now but it keeps telling me I have no internet connection.  Funny how I can post this, though.

January 12, 2015 3:57 pm  #668

WendyDarling wrote:

I can't come anywhere close.  They're starting a tournament right now but it keeps telling me I have no internet connection.  Funny how I can post this, though.

It's telling you you can't connect to their server.  We all got that message.  I'm so pissed.  The past two half hour tournaments I played, I was somewhat successful and won 13-14 diamonds.  I was only able to play each game once, and didn't have many chips in one game, so could only spin once.  Other game I could spin twice and got -50% and -30%.

Some people were only able to play one door, but the game submitted their scores from the previous tournament.

January 12, 2015 4:45 pm  #669

So now I can get on again.  And I'm now experiencing the scoring glitch.  My multiplier goes  up even after the bar runs out.  So if I decide to enter a tournament I just might place.  I haven't really experimented with it much yet because I was playing scenes that I was clicking slowly and trying to keep them regenerating quickly.  I closed the game, don't know if it will fix itself or not.

January 12, 2015 5:58 pm  #670

My glitch went away.  There's another tournament in a half hour, 6:30 EST

Board footera