Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2014 7:53 pm  #651

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

You stall on a quest by selling the item for coins instead of giving it to the character.  I only do this on a quest for the Steam Mechanism or the Tiara of whatever because there's a programming error.  The SM uses the same components as the tiara, but needs only 1 coin and 1 blue stamp to craft and sells for 2000 coins.

The dreaded bow figurine has been changed.  It's now a piece of cake.  You'll have to play the gaming table twice and the fairy sculpture four times.  You can check the last pages of the strategy guide to see what the old-timers went through.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 30, 2014 5:12 am  #652

hello

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

December 30, 2014 11:34 am  #653

I was reading about the Bow Figurine, I thought maybe they just cut down the number of times you had to use it.  Now I have 2 quests, they both need an Oak Mug, and the game won't drop the last item I need to get the first one.  My gaming table seems to be stuck giving me Fungus Among Us and I need something else. 
Hi, Mila.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 30, 2014 3:59 pm  #654

So I got one of my Oak Mugs, finally.  Now I need one more for the dragon and I need Mirror of Clear Sight for Annabel.  Those two things require 5 items and they all require the same 2 HOs.  Twice.  Why am I playing this game again?  I really need to quit it and start playing my real games but these are just sooo addictive.  And this stupid game keeps you coming back every hour all day long.  At least with AK I can safely leave after an hour and not worry about it until the next day.  With MC you never have to stop playing.

December 30, 2014 7:28 pm  #655

wendy - you might want to try playing only one character at a time and see if items drop better that way.

My games have been so frustrating.  Entered the tournament, got all minues when I spun the wheel.  Yesterday, my pets brought back nothing but rusty chests, I kept losing at dice.  Haven't played much today.  Playing nonograms.  Those are also addicting.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 30, 2014 10:15 pm  #656

I missed the tournament.  I suck at them anyway.  It looks like an even distribution of numbers on that wheel but I always get -10 or -20%.  Don't know what I'd do with my diamonds anyway.  I don't really understand what they're even there for.  It's not like you can increase your energy bar or stuff like that.  And why buy anything, you'll end up getting it in an hour or two anyway.  I've got 237 of them, I was planning on buying stuff to help with the Bow Figurine but now it sounds like I don't need to.
I've gotten my 100 gold chest accomplishment, next is 1000, that's a pretty big jump.  And the payoffs for accomplishments are so weak.  And I'm so pissed att the crafting wheel.   Why put all that stuff on there if it's never going to land on it?  I go through MC hell to craft something and I get a wand and an "X"? 
I think I do best at dice against the dragon.  Annabel always beats me.  The last few days there's been nothing I want at the dice table or the wheel.  Ooh, my gaming table is glistening, back to MC again!... I'm playing NY Mysteries on the laptop infront of the PC that I'm playing MC on.
ETA:  Got my 2 HOs played, it isn't giving me what I'm trying to find, but it is giving me what I need.  I need 2 more trips to the armor and banner?  and I think just one more to the gaming table.  If I don't finish this questline tonight I'll get it done first thing in the morning.

Last edited by WendyDarling (December 30, 2014 10:25 pm)

December 30, 2014 11:00 pm  #657

If you have a character quest open, the game will always give you something that you need, although it may not be the item you prefer to get first.

I use the diamonds to buy items I need to complete the usual daily quests because the game isn't programmed to automatically give you those things when you play the HO.  There's an achievement for buying things.

What achievement did you get?  The 100 gold chests is the Pirate Girl avatar.  I don't think there's anything after that.  Are you talking about the one for feeding the pets?  I think that one jumps from 100 feedings to 1,000.

December 31, 2014 1:40 pm  #658

I think I've decided to change to just a gifting game.  I don't enjoy this game enough for all the time I'm putting into it, and yet it's so addictive.  So if I go in once a day and just play to find stuff to gift I think I will like it better and I'll have more time for other stuff.  Everybody always seems to need the basic stuff, like the glove, eye, shield, banner, fungus, etc., so I can just run through the HOs once a day, give it away and done, over, outta there.

January 1, 2015 2:58 pm  #659

If any of you need Chritsmas stuff to get all the achievements, put it on your wish lists.  I've got lots of cards and ornments I can gift.  Really, even if you're 100 cards short, I can help you, even if it takes months.

January 3, 2015 7:42 am  #660

I won 2 Seal eggs on the wheel today, does anyone want the extra one?

Board footera