Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2014 12:53 am  #631

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

wendy - if you give somebody the fungus, it will only delay your progress by an hour.  

I'll be gifting the people on this forum in the morning so if you need Christmas Cards, put them on your lists.

I'm not making much progress in my gifting game.  Every quest seems to need half a dozen of the banner of loyalty and/or several trips to the binding egg. 

And every sleigh wants ancient scrolls and I'm running very low on them, so I keep sending the sleigh empty, but it keeps coming back wanting more scrolls.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 19, 2014 2:00 am  #632

Tirama- thats happened to me with the amber box...

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

December 19, 2014 1:40 pm  #633

I seem to have plenty of the stuff to send on the sled, but I had followed Mila's advice and not sent anything on the ship before that, so I had a decent sized inventory built up.
I have the Binding Egg open now but I haven't had to go there much yet.  I got past my logjam and now I'm in a different logjam, but pretty much the same places.  Guess that's typical.  I only need the white bear now, it needs green and blue, I'm pretty low on both but will get there eventually.  When I first started with Rudolph I got 10 gold chests but I don't think I've gotten any gold recently.  Penguin and Snowman don't give me much and I used all my reindeer food.  Got a lot of Penguin Chow, though.  I'm working on making some charm to open the hatch in the floor where Valeria was in the back room.  There's lots of little pieces to the charm and you have to do about 30 quests for each piece so I guess I'll be here awhile.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 19, 2014 2:28 pm  #634

The stuff for the sleigh/airship doesn't drop evenly and isn't requested evenly.  I have over 500 of one item and I've struggled to get above 100 of another.

The gifting game is in a rut.  Every character quest needs the banner of loyalty many time, every elf quest wants candy canes, and every sleigh wants scrolls. 

I still need about 40 Christmas cards to get the Santa Avatar and then I can take it easy. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 19, 2014 8:44 pm  #635

Got all my blue cards, just need the green now.  All my quests are in the thing by the airship that needs double eyes, or whatever they are.  I have 3 quests that all need something out of there.

December 19, 2014 11:30 pm  #636

I have two quests open.  Between them they need 6 roaring lions and 3 diamond mazes.  So that's 9 trips to the flag (or 18 trips to the gaming table and 18 trips to the armor and banners). 

Do we have an emoticon for banging your head against the wall?  I've been playing those two scenes for at least a month crafting the steam mechanism, and I'm playing them in my other game crafting the steam mechanism.  Since I started moving the gifting game forward, either I already have what's needed for the quest or I have to find multiples of the banner of loyalty.

December 20, 2014 12:26 pm  #637

Sometimes I wonder why we do this to ourselves. 
I did my free spin on the wheel of fortune and then I paid the 100 for another spin and I got a Phoenix egg which I promptly crafted.  The description makes it sound special, is it hard to get?  Does it give good gold?

December 20, 2014 5:38 pm  #638

I just took my list down for a day or two.  I have more than 5 people who give to me and I want to get them paid back.  I usually leave you guys until last cause I can say, "I'm sorry I haven't given you anything, I'm trying  to get caught up" even though you are the ones I want to give to the most, know what I mean?  I don't understand why there has to be limits on this stuff.

December 21, 2014 11:06 am  #639

I just got the last Christmas Card I needed in my gifting game for the Santa Claus avatar.  So I can take a break from endless rounds of hidden object scenes for a while.  I'm going to try and find time today to activate the orb in AK, and tomorrow I'm going to try and play Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol.

December 22, 2014 11:03 pm  #640

I got my bear hatched and have the snowman avatar.  In the regular game part I'm on level 17 or 18 and just hit 3 characters all asking for a long list of crafted items, one of which is the Bracelet of Seeing.  It requires 4 of the same item.  Which requires 2 each  of two different items to open the zz.  So 8 visits to the same 2 HOs if everything comes out perfect and I get the item I  need each time. 

Board footera