Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2014 4:23 pm  #621

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

I thought I had all the eggs, but a new one appeared on my new quest, the snowman.  I'm not even close on cards to craft a third pet.  The Yeti just creeps me out, I can't stand him, but I don't have much reindeer food left and I have a lot of Yeti food.  He only brings me silver chests, th;ough.  I'll start giving you cards, Mila, until you get a pet crafted, what color do you need the most of?

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 15, 2014 5:01 pm  #622

I have all the pets crafted in both games, so put cards on your wish lists and when  it's your turn to get a gift, that's what I'll send. 

I'm just about stupified from playing but I'm trying to get the final Chistmas achievemnt for collecting cards.  The nice thing is that it's counting those you've earned and those you receive as gifts.  and when you send a card as a gift, it doesn't subtract it from your total toward the achievement. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 16, 2014 8:33 am  #623

You must be about stupefied, I've played a lot and am nowhere near the cards I need.  And you're doing 2 games?  The IPad and PC seem to be playing together on this one?  I have it downloaded on my tablet but no way I'm playing 2 games of this one.  Although I can kind of see a gifting game like you have, just go in and play a few scenes to get presents.
I have to go out of town to meed a friend for brunch so that takes a good chunk of my day, I have to go check in on AK now.

Last edited by WendyDarling (December 16, 2014 8:34 am)

December 16, 2014 11:34 am  #624

Both my games are on my laptap.  It's a PITA to set up the second game and switch back and forth.  If I had know how time consuming this game is, I never would have started a second game.

Normally I don't devote this much time to it, but I want to earn the holiday goodies if possible.

The game is available on PC, ios, and android, but each platform is separate.  And last time I looked, the android didn't have the Christmas content.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 17, 2014 6:52 pm  #625

I didn't do much MC today because I had all sorts of energy over there in the kindom, and with the update and all....  
I'm just one card away from crafting another pet.  I need one more blue for the snowman or one more green for the penguin.  I've heard better things about the snowman so that's what I"m shooting for.  But I cannot get that last stupid card.  All I can get is coins and I just can't face doing any more HOs trying to get the elf quest finished.  I will get the snowman tomorrow.
My iron knight or whatever he was turned into a werewolf, he wasn't bad looking as a human but he's a pretty ugly werewolf.

December 18, 2014 8:32 am  #626

mmiillaa wrote:

I drink some medication that I have a problem with concentration, it is difficult for me to read these posts and it's hard for me to do HOS. I am a strong woman and in my head I am healthy and just need this therapy to be finished and all will be great as before ...
Mila Now:
Mila for ten days:

Hey, Mila, a week is gone from your ten days, hope you're feeling better soon
I finally got the last card I needed to craft the Snowman.  I'm thinking I need a boatload to craft the last two, the penguin and the bear, but I"m happy with what I managed so far.  I have probably double the amount of areas open from when I started playing again.  I have over 30,000 at a guesstimate.  Right now all my tasks need the same spot again so I'm only going back every hour or two or four, trying to have a life again.

December 18, 2014 8:56 am  #627

I just got the last card I needed to get the Santa Claus avatar in my primary game.    I'm on level 47, which is very costly, but have made it to the quest or the Steam Mechanism, and there I will stay, crafting and selling those litte beauties.

Time to move the gifting game foward and hopefully make it to the next tiara/steam mechanism quest without running out of coins.  I think I need 75 cards in that game to get the Santa avatar.

December 18, 2014 2:47 pm  #628

I'm ok....and-My daughter who is 6 years old, play my HOS, and she finish one for 2-3 min.  and now my game is in progress....If she knew to read in English, she probably would win a lot of diamonds in the tournament.
now I see how much time I dedicated to this game, so she learned every required item  in the HOS

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

December 18, 2014 7:11 pm  #629

I'm glad you're getting better.  I didn't realize you had a little one around, how cute she can play the HOs for you

December 19, 2014 12:42 am  #630

Ugh.  I gifted someone a crafted item by mistake.  Right now I need 2 different things and I have to get them both out of the drunken skeleton, which needs 2 each of fungus and something else, so I have to do the same HO's over and over.  So I looked ahead at which things I will need to be crafting next and I've been doing that.  But when someone wants a gift it only has the picture, it doesn't say what it is or how many you have and I gave them my crafted item.  At least it was someone who gives me lots of stuff, I hope they're happy with my nice gift.  I won't need it for awhile yet and it wasn't that hard to craft so it could have been worse.  I hate how you don't know how many of something you have when you're on the gifting screen.  The person who gives me the most has a fungus on her list and I want to give one to her, but I need them for the stupid drunk skeleton.

Board footera