Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2014 3:23 pm  #51

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

Is anybody besides barre still playing this?  I still have lots of stuff to give away.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 17, 2014 6:20 pm  #52

I just came in to say I'm done.  I've spent two or three days trying to complete a set of quests and everything I need is in the same two places and I need multiples.   I haven't gotten hardly any enjoyment out of this game, it's time to quit.  I'll stick around like Tirama and give my stuff away for awhile.  I liked gifting, I liked clicking the flowers, it was a nice way to make a little money, I liked the HOs recharging, but it's just the same thing, over and over and over I can't take anymore.  And where did the story go?  It's just all gimmee, gimmee, gimmee.  Go get your own cr@p

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 17, 2014 6:36 pm  #53

Wendy, if you have given up and are not playing anymore, then will you remove your wishlist from the game?  I say this because when I saw that you wished for something, I would gift it to you if I had it to give.  This way I won't give you anymore gifts since you are quitting.  So that means I shall just wait for you and Tirama to give me gifts, right?  yay!!!! Thanks!!!!  

I don't know if Tee is still playing because I still give her gifts when I see her wish for something.  

Tirama, thanks so much for all your gifts every day!!!   

Thanks also to Govs, and Tee, and Wendy.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

January 17, 2014 7:00 pm  #54

barre - check your pm's

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 17, 2014 11:18 pm  #55

Yes, I'm still playing and should go in more often than I do.  All the things I have lots of I never see requested and the things people need, I only have one of.  I'm up to 6 pages of items but have no idea what all the stuff is used for.  I was doing the craft things but it was taking all my money.  I still need to get it to 3000 for the thing floating in the air with the shield and now one of the quests keeps going to that area with a golden circle around it so guess I need to complete it.  The money seems to build up slower than in AK.  Just keep doing the HO scenes until the energy goes and then forget to go back.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

January 19, 2014 1:21 am  #56

Decided to quit these,  but keep going back,  though I strongly feel I don't know what I'm doing.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

January 19, 2014 3:06 pm  #57

sandhan wrote:

Decided to quit these,  but keep going back,  though I strongly feel I don't know what I'm doing.

sandhan, may I know what is your code so that I can add you as a friend?  That way I can give you gifts that you might need.  Alternatively you can send me a friend request, my code is listed here.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

January 19, 2014 3:27 pm  #58

barregar wrote:

sandhan wrote:

sandhan, may I know what is your code so that I can add you as a friend?  That way I can give you gifts that you might need.  Alternatively you can send me a friend request, my code is listed here.

I'm no longer playing, but if you add me as a friend, I can give you gifts.  Just make sure you ask for soething from the list of the stickied thread.  My code is 1287.

January 19, 2014 6:57 pm  #59

I gave up quite a while ago -- before I was able to get or give gifts.  I didn't have much anyway.  The game just seemed like too much of a grind to me.

January 20, 2014 11:44 pm  #60

Tirama,  Thanks.  I added you as a friend.  I'm not used to this social stuff.

Barre,  My friend code is 1475.  Haven't been able to find yours;  will look back.  Oh,  by the way!  How come I don't have any quests?  The raven sends me to 2 places  (with the snooty guy)  but they're both locked!  ???  Everybody,  even the troll,  ignores me.  It says you have to complete the diary to open another area,  but how do you do that?

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

Board footera