Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2014 12:30 pm  #571

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

5 days ago I have 3500 coins now I have 108000-...

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

December 4, 2014 12:43 pm  #572

Yeah, what's with that quest guy?  I thought he was a daily quest but as soon as I finish him he has another quest.  Should I work on his stuff first? 
I'm Shaggy in the game.  It is starting to get addicting, I'm starting to understand what's going on a little and it's nice to know you can play again in a half hour (for me) and once you get enough places opened and start crafting you probably don't have much down time, do you?

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 4, 2014 1:06 pm  #573

wendy - the daily quests are a series of quests, either 3, or 10.  If you finish them, you get a bronze, silver, or gold chest to open.  Then you receive another daily quest.  Try to work them in tandem with the regular character quests.

You can reach the point where you can play 24/7.  However, play too much and you will burn out.

You really have to play this game with a different mind set.  You CAN NOT catch up to the people who started before you.  If you try to take short cuts by crafting for coins or selling off your inventory, your game gets sick, for want of a better word, and won't give you what you need.  Then you will have to do even more rounds of HO's to try and nurse it back to health.  Conversely, the game seems to award generosity.  Gift a friend a stamp, and the HO's seems to give back to you more than you gave.

The higher your level, the more the airship will want and the more stamps you will need.  The update I'm working on needed over 600 white stamps alone. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 4, 2014 1:21 pm  #574

I ended up using my Bemusement potioin for my quest because I need 5000 to open that area and I only have 3500, so by the time I can make another Bemusement I should have the coins, hopefully.  Daily quest guy wants me to feed my pet but I fed it early today so now I don't have enough pet food.  If I don't think I can finish all his quests should I just ignore him?

December 4, 2014 1:37 pm  #575

Yes, ignore daily quest dude unless you can do everything he's asking in the quest you have open.  If he wants you to open a chest twice and you only have enough stuff to open it once, wait.    The daily quests don't help you level up.  They do give you pet medallions, but it's too early in the game for you to worry having enough of them.

Until you have a good supply of pet food, only feed your pet if you get a daily quest to do so.  Don't spin the fortune wheel excessively.  Wait to play dice until you get a daily quest to do so. Then play all three games.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 4, 2014 4:07 pm  #576

I won diamonds two days in a row.  Today I won 8 diamonds in a tournament and yesterday I won 68!

December 4, 2014 5:05 pm  #577

I got in my first 2 tournaments today.  The first one I only had time for one round, I had to use the wand to finish in time, but I only got 10% on the wheel.  The next one i got to play twice.  I finish with scores around 75,000.  One game I got 10% each time, the other game I lost 10 and then 40%so I didn't bother to do the last spin.    I'm terribly slow at the HO scenes I usually do the 100 spin on the wheel, and if there's some exciting stuff on it I might spin it a few more times.  That's why I don't have $5,000 yet

December 4, 2014 5:59 pm  #578

In the tournaments, it's more important to have no misclicks than it is to be fast.  And using a wand or crystal ball counts against accuracy, however, using a hint doesn't.

I hope the game is avaiable soon.  I haven't sent all my gifts for the day.

December 4, 2014 9:11 pm  #579

Holiday update!  Like I need this while working on the Yura Quests.

- Morphing flowers are morphing snowflakes, and drop additional coins and sometimes Christmas cards
- Airship drops christmas cards in addition to normal rewards
- HOPs drop Christmas decorations in addition to normal rewards
- 3 new Christmas achievements, which unlock new avatars at their highest tier
- 5 new Christmas pets, which can be crafted using cards and decorations
- 5 new holiday daily quests with holiday pet eggs as the reward
- New daily reward, with three possible items per day
- Holiday overlays on menus, the dice table, the fortune wheel, and the airship

December 5, 2014 2:11 am  #580

in mine updated game is stil summer. no snowflakes...

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

Board footera