Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2014 11:21 am  #561

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

that's it. It's lady pirate....

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

November 29, 2014 3:46 am  #562

I finally craft  all in 53 level, and I stayed with 3500 coins ...still my problem is airship - constantly looking for amber box..-this is funny smiley. On what you are work in game?

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

November 29, 2014 11:02 am  #563

I just reached level 43.  I've completed 1396 quests.  Working on 2 Thunderblasts for Ragnus. 

I've managed to keep my coins at around 240,000.  I had a lot of the crafted items needed for the first part of Oct 11 update (which goes up to quest 1459) and when I have to craft something, I wait until I get a crafting DQ.    Still have one zoom zone to open.

There should be an update soon.  If they haven't changed my beloved Steam Mechanism, I'll try and rush to get to the next one in the Oct 22 update.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 30, 2014 7:06 pm  #564

I made a lot of progress today.  I've completed 1425 quests.  Still have 240,000 coins.  I need to craft a Headache, but once again I'm waiting for a crafting DQ.  I'm at the point where all the requested crafted items cost a lot and I have very few of what's needed in my inventory.  So I imagine my coins are going to disappear at an alarming rate.  If I can make it t the end of this update (quest 1459) and still have 200,000 coins, I'll be very happy.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 2, 2014 7:34 pm  #565

1280 or 1285, one of those is my code, I forgot already.  Don't know how much I"ll be playing, but I've been in and out a couple times the last few days.   I still get the same money even if I suck at the HOs, right?

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 3, 2014 11:11 am  #566

Just got the dreaded cannot connect to server message.  It would happen when I had decided to to a full round of the HO scenes.  45 minutes wasted since you lose whatever progress you made during the session.  Not happy.

I have 6 or 7 quests left before I can finish the Oct 11 update and start on the one from Oct 22.  These last quest will take a while since they are for multiples of expensive crafted items and, other than the Sign of Rocky Throne,  I don't have any already crafted.

December 3, 2014 11:25 am  #567

I had played a round this morning and then got the server message when I went back in.  Definitely not a game to play while on the road traveling.  It sucks cause everything I need is in the same two places so not being able to get back in...

December 4, 2014 12:01 pm  #568

=15pxWord of advice in MC.  You'll be tempted to craft for coins to advance quickly.  Don't do it=15px.  It will bite you in the butt down the road.  You may think you have a lot of stamps, but the higher levels will eat them up.  And if you let your stamps, airship items or pet food supplies get too low, the game punishes you and the drop rate goes down on those items.

Craft for coins  You silly girl  I'm on level 10, I can barely craft anything, much less something extra.  I've been working on a Bemusing potion to open up a scene for days now, I don't have the 5,000 but I figured I'd start working on it cause it has a lot of double things it needs.  The end is getting within sight and now some other quest wants a bemusing potion, too.  I think I'm going to make him wait and get that area opened first.  What are the gems for, should I be saving them for something later or spending them on something now?

December 4, 2014 12:22 pm  #569

First use the diamonds to open all 4 slots of your wish list.

I use the diamonds to buy things needed to open the artifact chests for the daily quests because the find path doesn't work for them.  There's an achievement for buying things.

Bookmark this link.  It's your bible for MC.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/274420.page

December 4, 2014 12:28 pm  #570

Don't spend gems. Don't do anything 2 days, except HOS., much as you can in a day round. do not feed the pets, do not send the ship, and it works (HOS) at least two days - as long as you can hold.After that back on quests - and what's your name in game- if we are friends I'll help you with stamps, and other items..

Charles Bukowski

Board footera