Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2014 12:53 pm  #531

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

hello

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

November 11, 2014 8:41 pm  #532

I've got my coins up to 249,000.  Tomorrow I will altenate between crafting the steam mechanism and the three tiaras Chris wants and finally move forward.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 12, 2014 5:05 am  #533

I only have 18,000 coins and I'm just beginning to level 52, I need another 30 white stamps  to end of this Update, and so..., oh we got new smileys...

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

November 12, 2014 5:07 am  #534

I'm 4 gold chests away from pirate lady....

Charles Bukowski

November 12, 2014 7:01 am  #535

They have this out for Android now, I was wondering if you have to be connected to the internet to play, then I read all these posts and have no desire to start playing again.  Doesn't sound like much fun

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

November 12, 2014 9:47 am  #536

Wendy - yes, you have to be connected tot he internet.

Mila - I'm going to send you a friend request to my second game to amke it easier to gift you white stamps.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 12, 2014 12:17 pm  #537

ok
-

Charles Bukowski

November 12, 2014 1:14 pm  #538

I played a few levels on my tablet.  It's only 8" and it seems too small for the game.  It's kinda hard to see the items.  No way would I ever get top score or anywhere near.  Hubby has a 10 incher, maybe I'll have to try it on that one and see if it helps any.  It is a nice difference with the HOs recharging instead of my energy.  Is that how Found works?  I tried it awhile ago but didn't really care for it at the time and can't remember too much about it.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

November 13, 2014 2:58 pm  #539

Working on those bracelets of seeing.

November 14, 2014 1:54 am  #540

I think I have one from wheel...
yes I do have one, put it on your list...-my cat says hi....
2 chests for pirate lady

Last edited by mmiillaa (November 14, 2014 3:49 am)

Charles Bukowski

Board footera