Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2014 11:51 am  #491

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

I'm working on 2 Beast's Plumage, which means 2 trips to binding egg. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 17, 2014 9:39 am  #492

This is what I've posted over in the MC forum on BF

Regretfully, I have come to the conclusion that I just can't keep up playing two games.  Therefore, I am making the following changes:

1)  Berengaria is being renamed Berengaria - gifting.  This game will be used to allow me to send 10 gifts per day rather than 5. All friends in that game will receive an friend request from my other game.

2)  TiramaSue2 is being renamed Berengaria.  Why?  Because I like that name.  Temporarily that game will be called Berengaria was Tiramasue2.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 17, 2014 10:05 am  #493

Mila - thank you for the Bowl of Secret Power.  I had that on my list so I could gift myself.

I'm working on the last of Valdo's crafting requests:  2 Amulet of Challenge and 2 Life Measurer.   4 trips to the chained chest.  Will take me until tomorrow when I can gift myself an amulet of challenge. That will be quest 1310.

Then I get to go back to the crow and get some new quests.  Maybe these are the last quests before I start quests from the final update?

October 18, 2014 1:16 am  #494

1325 quest is for 3 bracelets,and before that is quest for tiara. After that is final update.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 18, 2014 10:24 am  #495

I just started the first of Chris's quests:  3 Sparkling Watches (got them already) and 3 Forgotten Relics.

I need to do some serious coin gathering to get past these quests.  When I get to the tiara, I'll probably stay there for a week making Steam Mechanisms.

October 18, 2014 1:45 pm  #496

That is ok , you'll need a lot of coins to finish last update, but it's great and this game from dark slowly moved in to light fairytale.... if you need forgotten relic put it on your list

Last edited by mmiillaa (October 18, 2014 1:47 pm)

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 18, 2014 5:35 pm  #497

Ok, I'll put it on my list before I go to bed. 

October 19, 2014 10:03 am  #498

I'm on Level 37,  at an unutterably boring place where everything the Fairy wants requires multiple trips to the Flag.  Also,  my eyes are really tired,  itchy and irritated.  Think I need a little time off.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

October 19, 2014 3:33 pm  #499

I'm there.  Need 3 secret Oppressers and 3 Tiaras.  Let's see that's 12,000 for the oppressers and 7,500 for the Tiaras.  I'm going to be here for some time.

October 20, 2014 2:07 am  #500

"Berengaria" sent me scarlet seal and I'll make you one oppresser- the chest in far metro won't give me seal... I will put it on my wishlist, and tomorow you put oppressor on your. Sandhan  a little break could help, I'll sent you something...

Charles Bukowski

Board footera