Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2013 6:40 pm  #41

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

Sorry, Wendy, but I have quit.  I wasn't loving it.  I'm giving away my stuff (see other thread).  Maybe I'll like the next free to play game better.  For now, I'll stick with ART and Awakening. Maybe Elephant/BFG next (?) game, Blackpool, will be more to my liking.  (Hoping that Blackpool didn't undergo a name change and was previusly Blackpool).

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 30, 2013 1:09 am  #42

I uninstalled it too.  It was just grind, grind, grind.  I didn't have anything worth giving away.  Heck, I don't even think I was able to give gifts yet.

December 30, 2013 9:12 pm  #43

I'm level 8now, I think...got, this keyboard sucks... I seem to be able to play for a long time.  I just finished all those keys and gave it to the raven and got whatever that book is.  Barre seems to do much better than I in the HOs, I usually have 65-100,000; her, Valdy, and Govols are always 50,000 ahead of me. 

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 31, 2013 9:38 am  #44

Wendy, I wouldn't bother with the airship.  It's not easy to find everything they need and they usually need 3 of each item which is ridiculous.  Even if you just pack 1 crate you won't get any reward unless you pack all the 3 crates, so I don't bother with it anymore.

I played the Wheel of Fortune and I usually wait for the free spin.  However, when there was no free spin available, I saw that there was an Emerald Dragon egg on the wheel.  I should have paid 100 coins and tried my luck, I could have gotten the egg.  That's what I plan to do the next time I see an egg in the Wheel.

I played the game in the tavern and lost once but won 3 times.

Today I opened up something new in that frozen area.  As you progress in the game, more and more areas open up.  I don't mind the monotony of finding the same items in the HOS, it just means that you can increase your speed because you are familiar with what the items look like.  I am getting very good at finding the flowers in every scene, some scenes have 2 or 3 at once.  I got the first trophy for the flowers, now working towards my 2nd trophy.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

January 7, 2014 11:41 am  #45

Govs, wow you wouldn't believe what happened today.  I got an Emerald Dragon and now I'm Red Riding Hood.  The funny thing is I just wished for an Emerald Dragon egg and I thought no harm in trying.  When I went into the game again, lo and behold, I received a gift and when I opened it I saw the egg!!!!  Some new person whom I accepted as my friend gave it to me.  I feel so lucky and happy.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

January 9, 2014 12:13 pm  #46

I see there's an update for this;  I downloaded it,  but haven't played it yet.  Recently got to the troll;  (named  Rustle!)  He's kind of cute.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

January 9, 2014 1:21 pm  #47

I saw an egg in the Wheel of Fortune game yesterday.....I was so happy and spun the wheel but couldn't get it.  so I thought I would spend money to get it by spinning more, but the more I spent I still didn't get the egg....ggggrrrrrr.  I spent so much money so I gave up.   Maybe I'll get it one day unless the egg disappears from the Wheel.

January 10, 2014 2:04 pm  #48

Barre, saw you were gifted the egg. Someone at big fish thought she gave it to you or Valdy. The wheel never seems to have an egg when I go. 

Thanks to the update the ones that were continuously showing gifted are now open. Was able to finally send Barre something else. for some reason I have been able to send Wendy something every day. 

Almost at level 15 now. Some of the later HOG scenes have some hard to see objects. the one by the dragon can sometimes take a bit and the two by the troll. 

January 10, 2014 3:38 pm  #49

Okay, I was able to send gifts to those of you asking for something I had.  I'll go to my giveaway thread and update what I've got.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 10, 2014 10:23 pm  #50

Govs, thank you, I got your gift.  However I still can't give you a gift, it just shows that I already gifted you.  Same with Wendy, can't give her anything.  However, I managed to give others and got my 25 Thank you cards which made it possible for me to get another pet, I think it's the Winged Cat, you only need money and 25 thank you cards to create that pet, no egg needed.  Do you have that pet too?  

I'm happier now because lots more places have opened up.  I managed to finish that book, and now I'm doing the quests to fill up the Vial of Memories.   

Last edited by barregar (January 10, 2014 10:26 pm)

Board footera