Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 14, 2014 12:28 pm  #481

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

I won one. I'm in problem. For squirrel I need 12 red stamps, I have 24 total. I will put it on my whishlist but I'm shure that no one will sent me.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 14, 2014 1:14 pm  #482

I'll send you a red stamp tomorrow. 

I finally got enough coins to open up the cloak room in the Far Metro.  Working on the quest for the detective that wants 2 Pyramid of Numbers.  Which means two trips to binding egg.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 14, 2014 1:26 pm  #483

well if you continue to play I can start to give you back what you sent me.
It's hard to say goodbye to some things like book of dancing shadow or pack teeth..
but it will be great to have you back, and play just one MC, you won't burn out again.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 14, 2014 1:43 pm  #484

I've sent myself presents the past two days to get through the crafted quests from the autmation.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 14, 2014 3:49 pm  #485

You are about, on difficult path between the 40-41 level, If there is a list I can see what I can send you, or if you know what will you need write here

Charles Bukowski

October 14, 2014 5:07 pm  #486

I searched the MC forum and nobody posted a list of the crafted items for the update I'm working on.  All I found were the posts moaning about those 3 bracelets Chris wants.  I've completed 1294 quests.  Have no idea how close I am to the Chris's quests.

I know in the update after that, in the 4th crafted quest, I need to do the tiara.  If the steam mechanism is still using the same parts, I'll sit there for a while and make some money.

October 14, 2014 9:28 pm  #487

I'm working on the quest to craft 2 Sinister Staff.  I'll be here a while because I need coins.

I have no idea what Valdo will ask for after this.

October 15, 2014 1:22 am  #488

1325 quest is for 3 bracelest,and before that is quest for tiara.
and on this forum on peage 37 you have list from last update (41 level part 2)

Last edited by mmiillaa (October 15, 2014 1:27 am)

Charles Bukowski

October 15, 2014 1:42 am  #489

Automaton...he wants 2 of the Real Power...Cost $4,500 each and 2 of the Strength & Courage....Cost $2,000 each. This is a total cost of $13,000 for this Quest alone.I found this on the forum- level 40, I hope you're finished with automation.

Charles Bukowski

October 15, 2014 8:04 am  #490

mmiillaa wrote:

Automaton...he wants 2 of the Real Power...Cost $4,500 each and 2 of the Strength & Courage....Cost $2,000 each. This is a total cost of $13,000 for this Quest alone.I found this on the forum- level 40, I hope you're finished with automation.

I'm past that quest.  I've finished 1305 quests.  I'm working on 1st of 5 quests for Valdo.  So lots of crafting.  Hoping I have a lot of what he's going to ask for.

Board footera