Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2013 3:55 pm  #31

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

Here's what I'll do:  I'll list a couple items each day in this thread.  Choose one of them and put it in the first box.  Put whatever you need NOW in the second box.  If I got what you've listed 2nd, I'll send it.  If not, I'll send the other item.

Polestar
Rusty Cage
Runestone

I've started a separate thread to list some items each day.

Last edited by TiramaSue (December 29, 2013 11:38 am)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 28, 2013 4:55 pm  #32

Oh, wait for me, I can't even get gifts yet, maybe tonight, I'm level 5 now

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 28, 2013 6:00 pm  #33

Wendy - Don't worry.  I can only give 1 gift a person per day and I've got lots of stuff.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 28, 2013 6:28 pm  #34

TiramaSue wrote:

Here's what I'll do:  I'll list a couple items each day in this thread.  Choose one of them and put it in the first box.  Put whatever you need NOW in the second box.  If I got what you've listed 2nd, I'll send it.  If not, I'll send the other item.

Polestar
Rusty Cage
Runestone

That is a brilliant idea.  Thank you for my gift today.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

December 28, 2013 6:51 pm  #35

Help  I just looked at the airship thing.  Before it gave me a screen that said what I needed, two each of three different things.  Now I don't get theat screen anymore, it has a different box title Air Ship.tower.. and another box within that that says /// For the next shipment and has the pictures of the three things.  It also has a countdown clock.  Did i do it?  Get all the things it wanted?  What do I do now?..... I punched the only button I could punch and I think it ate 4 diamonds, the ship went away and another one just came in.  I shoud pprobaby jsut ignore it, right?  stupid, stupid keyboard and short chubby fingers....

December 28, 2013 6:55 pm  #36

I just leveled up and got a code, 1285.  I'm coming looking for you guys

December 28, 2013 6:57 pm  #37

barregar wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

Polestar
Rusty Cage
Runestone

That is a brilliant idea.  Thank you for my gift today.

Well, if any of you were/are playing ART or Awakening, and decide to quit, maybe you could sell me collectibles at auction cheaply

December 28, 2013 7:01 pm  #38

Tirama, you can't quit.  We all have such cool, low numbers (I really wanted the smiley with the shades on cause we are soooo coool  I'm going to try to add you all as friends now, but I have no idea what I need, well lots of torches and keys, I guess, and whatever the stupid airship takes but I'm aftraid to go near it now

December 29, 2013 6:24 pm  #39

I was playing this game again today.  I made level 7, have "John" as a friend, I think I got a couple of gift packages (I think those are to give to others) and a snow griffin.  Which gave me something (treasure chest?) and then promptly went to sleep for 2 hours.  I've found some of the flowers that give you gold.  Honestly though I feel as though I'm just grinding away.  The same areas over and over but the refresh time gets longer and longer.  And you pretty much look for the same things in the HOs -- they're just moved around a bit.  Does it get more interesting when you get out of the castle?

December 29, 2013 6:32 pm  #40

I think it's starting to make me nauseous, doing the same HOs over and over and over.  I'm pretty much the same place you are, Lily.  So excited my snow griffin was going to find me treasure and it was only ten bucks  I'm getting good at finding the flowers but I feel I'm going cross-eyed.  I opened up the two places by the wheel of fortune, the snowy guy and the guy in the hall but it's just more of the same, I think I got one new HO scene but still mostly the same stuff.  I think they could have done so much better with this game.

Board footera