Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2013 3:15 pm  #21

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

I was able to send the first airship but have completely ignored it since. 

Barre, you can click on the gift box itself to see who sent it instead of select all. I just had a thought that those gift boxes in inventory are just used to wrap the gifts we are sending to each other. That is the way it works in Found. I will have to check when I go in next.

just hit level 9. Have a couple more places to search for things now so that is helping. I think there are now 7 or 8 places. Granted most of them take almost half an hour but I just go play another game while waiting. 

December 27, 2013 10:54 pm  #22

I'm still very early in the game, I've only just unlocked the knight gate.  I'm just not getting this game.  I don't really understand what I'm supposed to be doing, where I'm supposed to be doing it, and why.  I know I'm supposed to click on the sparkles to do HOs, of course, but the rest of it isn't making sense yet.  I'll have to try some more, maybe it will grow on me.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 27, 2013 11:30 pm  #23

The game is pretty and seems somewhat more logical than AWAKENING but I'm not liking it.  The fact that you HAVE to do certain HO scenes and that each time you do the reset time goes up irritates me.  Also having to use money to open up areas that you HAVE to use.  I know some of you are at a 30 minute reset so you can go do something else.  My longest right now is 9 minutes.  I think I'm going to uninstall it.

December 28, 2013 9:32 am  #24

I'm not loving this game.  Before I uninstall, I'll give all my resorces away to you guys as gifts.  So if you haven't received anything from me today, ask for something different and maybe you'll get lucky.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 28, 2013 10:41 am  #25

I'm on level 5 but I don't have friends yet.  I'm still not liking it much better, it's like there's too many things going on and not any explanation to it.  I'm on the 3 keys quest, which is more like 20 quests, then they threw in the airship, so which one am I supposed to concentrate on?  They both need things from the same spots and you only get one thing.  I like Awakenings where you get all sorts of stuff.  I don't understand my inventory or what good leveling up is.  You press the question mark and it just gives you some stupid sentence.  I thought Elephant would have done so much better than this.  I think I'll play it some more today and tomorrow and then decide. 

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 28, 2013 10:42 am  #26

Regarding gifting, you could always PM each other and arrange to give each other the same item.  Nobody loses anything and you both get credit for gifting.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 28, 2013 12:25 pm  #27

Tirama, why are you not liking the game?  It looks to me like you're doing so well.  There are more places with HOS open now.  I'm still loving it and I've got quite a few friends now.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

December 28, 2013 1:18 pm  #28

It's nothing but HO scenes.  And this game can be a time suck, constantly checking back to see if a HO scene has opened up.  And all the HO scenes have the exact same items to find.

I prefer the 2 BoomZap games that include mini games.

December 28, 2013 1:37 pm  #29

Tirama, if you are going to uninstall the game, you will give all your items away first, right?  Could you list down what you have so that we can put it as our wishlist item, then you can gift it to us?  I'm sure you are not deleting without gifting everything away?  or else put it in a PM if you don't want to publicise it for everyone to see? 

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

December 28, 2013 2:08 pm  #30

I've got way too much stuff to list.   I've already gifted govols today.  I don't have what you're asking for right now.  Pick somthing else and maybe I have it.

Board footera