Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2014 7:40 am  #771

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

Tirama -- If you still need the Rajah's Will post here.  I can put one up.

June 28, 2014 9:32 am  #772

TiramaSue wrote:

Probably not.  I'll check in tomorrow and see what's for sale.  I don't mind paying somewhat over what I think something is worth, I've certainly made enough money from other people doing that same thing.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you would be up at the time or I would have put it for 1 hour duration.  You are 3 hours ahead of me so every night when you get your DQ I would still be playing the game  and you can always message me in game if you ever need an item and I will put it up for 1 hour.  

Last edited by barregar (June 28, 2014 11:04 am)

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

June 28, 2014 1:52 pm  #773

I got my Raja's will for 1000.  I have no idea what the darn things should sell for, never bother playing the mini game where you get them.  I'm happy.  I'm making a lot of money from people who feel they MUST complete a DQ at any cost, so I can afford to over pay.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 28, 2014 4:10 pm  #774

People are bidding 25,000 for Stereoscope Adjuster and 44,000 for Nightgown.....what crazy prices!!! I don't understand why they would pay that much for the new collectible bits when they can just play the mini games and get them.

My DQ today was for the Bermuda Tercentenary Stamp.  Someone outbid me at the last minute but luckily I had another bid in and got that one for 200.

Last edited by barregar (June 28, 2014 4:11 pm)

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

June 28, 2014 5:08 pm  #775

barre -- There's at least one thread in BFG ART forum about people having problems getting the collectible bits to drop.  The nightgown doesn't make a bit of sense.

Speaking of the forums and the auctions -- People are naming names in the threads and they haven't been censored.  Of course it's the weekend so who even knows if MODs are around.  The more savvy players aren't even cautioning people to NOT use names in posts.  I'd hate to see people banned for this though.

June 28, 2014 5:27 pm  #776

lilyr, that is very interesting, I will go check it out.

June 28, 2014 7:09 pm  #777

How long has the update been out?  SInce June 17?  And people are still complaining that people are bidding against them in the auction? 

I've been very good and not swooped in to "steal" something at the last second from the auction newbies, but enough is enough.  If I see it, and it's for a good price, and I want it, I'm going to bid on it. 

Maybe they will finally learn to price things for what they are worth and not expect everybody to turn a blind eye to that Mythical Cameo they listed for 1 coin that they want a friend to buy.  Maybe.  But I'm not holding my breath.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 28, 2014 11:03 pm  #778

European Otter is my daily quest. 

June 28, 2014 11:49 pm  #779

TiramaSue wrote:

European Otter is my daily quest. 

Isn't that one of the items that was pulled?  If so why in the world would they use that as a DQ?  If it were me I'd skip it.

Mine is Mount Rushmore.

Last edited by lilyr (June 28, 2014 11:49 pm)

June 29, 2014 12:19 am  #780

You shouldn't need any help with that.  I'll list some just in case.

Barre listed the Otter and I got it in the closing seconds.  Auction vulture strikes again.  Having us quest for pulled items isn't as bad as expecting us to get the items selling for gold or items that have never been put into the game and are only in circulation because somebody used gold to get it or won it in the penny arcade.

Board footera