Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2014 8:40 pm  #651

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

Boomzap said there'd be an update in May.  Now that's been pushed back some.  I just go to get the daily star and coins.  I don't even get the daily quests anymore. 

June 2, 2014 11:47 am  #652

I just leveled up and still had over 1,200 unused energy and I don't even care thta I didn't get to use it.   It's become a chore to keep playing the HO scenes.  I haven't checked the auction in two days.

I wonder if people are spending real money to get coins and gold bars to play the penny arcade games?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 3, 2014 2:38 pm  #653

No more daily quests for me.  I hope the update comes soon.  My energy is filled to the max and I'll probably leave it that way.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 3, 2014 5:38 pm  #654

I haven't had any daily quests for quite a while.  I go in each day and get the rewards and play the HOS in order to stock up on "stuff".  I'm not even upgrading any buildings until an update is released, just in case I have to spend lots of coins for something.

I played the Arcade a few times but, to me, it just isn't worth it.  Once or twice I made out but not since.  Apparently the things that have been pulled from the HOS are in the Arcade but very, VERY rarely will anyone get them.

Last edited by lilyr (June 3, 2014 5:40 pm)

June 3, 2014 11:03 pm  #655

I played the arcade once on each machine.  Haven't a clue how many coins I won, and whatever it was I won on the other machine, although it cost more than the gold bar I spent, when using my gold, I prefer to choose what I get.  Right now, I don't need to win food or keepsakes.

My gift this week was gold bars, but I haven't a clue how many.

June 3, 2014 11:20 pm  #656

I got another mini briefcase of resources.  That makes 4.  I'm good with that!

June 4, 2014 7:56 am  #657

I've been playing the gold machine until I win something, and the money machine until I win 5 things.  I won an evening gown last night on one game and pizza on the other  I won several keepsakes on the coin machine.  I've got 100 collections uncashed on each game and I have 330 gold on one game and 430 on the other,  I figure I can slowly use my available gold and still have a thousand in reserve on both games.  I have the semi and a lot of pet accessories so there's nothing else to use it on,

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

June 5, 2014 5:19 pm  #658

Hey barre!  I just logged into ART and noticed that you are level 59.I'm glad you got you progress back!  How did you do it?

June 5, 2014 9:24 pm  #659

Hi lilyr, I didn't lose anything in ART.  It's Awakening Kingdoms that I lost everything!!  I sent a file to BF and they forwarded it to Boomzap.  No news so far from them so I guess I will never play it again.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

June 5, 2014 9:44 pm  #660

awww I'm sorry Barre.  Don't give up hope yet.

Board footera