Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2014 11:40 am  #631

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

lilyr wrote:

I can't find the Columbus Day stamp.  I've played all 4 modes in New Mexico (where it is supposed to be) and it doesn't even show as being in the scene let alone actually drop.  I've got 7 Shots of France but if it's been removed I think I'd rather hold on to them.

The Columbus Day stamp has been missing for a number of updates.  I've got over 40 Shots of France and I rarely complete that collection because I don'tlike doing the butterfly mini games.  When I need tweezers, I cash in an earrings collection.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 13, 2014 3:55 pm  #632

I asked Boomzap about the stamp.  That (and at least the Staffordshire teapot) are available in the slots games.  Yeah, thanks for nothing.  I'm not going to waste my gold, or even my coins, trying to get something that probably only comes up once in a blue moon! 

May 13, 2014 11:43 pm  #633

My weekly present was another mini game resources bundle.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 14, 2014 9:33 am  #634

I got a pizza! 

May 15, 2014 7:02 pm  #635

lilyr wrote:

I got a pizza! 

Me too

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

May 20, 2014 11:13 pm  #636

Pizza for me this week.

I still have a couple of buildings to customize, but I'm reluctant to start.  Don't want to be caught sutomizing when an update comes in case there's a special timed event.

May 20, 2014 11:24 pm  #637

I got a pizza again.  That's a good thing!   What I haven't gotten is a daily quest.  I know i didn't get one today and I think I may not have gotten one yesterday.

I could customize the "non-mini" buildings -- post office, auction house, wharf, hardwarte store, etc.  The only other Achievement that is even remotely possible (until and update) is the 50 platinum collections. BUT I have 7 I could turn in , leaving 15 to go AND you only get a mac n cheese for it.

May 20, 2014 11:36 pm  #638

lilyr wrote:

I got a pizza again.  That's a good thing!   What I haven't gotten is a daily quest.  I know i didn't get one today and I think I may not have gotten one yesterday.

I could customize the "non-mini" buildings -- post office, auction house, wharf, hardwarte store, etc.  The only other Achievement that is even remotely possible (until and update) is the 50 platinum collections. BUT I have 7 I could turn in , leaving 15 to go AND you only get a mac n cheese for it.

Did you play anything?  Sometimes the daily quest doesn't show up until you do something.

Mac and cheese is a good reward.  It increases your max energy, which is forever. The higher your max energy, the less food you have to buy.

May 20, 2014 11:50 pm  #639

I won a Brass Cog and a lasagna at the slots, along with most of my gold back.  And glue and $1000.  I've been doing a lap or two around Missouri Junkyard ever day to use up energy and try to find an evenig gown or two.  If I get them then I sell them at auction. Also been trying to get the Orbital Base in Washington to resell it, but it's harder to get than the evenbing gown.  No w it's abecaome a personal obsession.

May 21, 2014 7:33 am  #640

I love Mac and cheese.  I have a bunch waiting to be used but I never run out of energy anymore.  That semi really does make a difference.

Board footera