Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2014 12:56 am  #621

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

That evening gown is hard to get, now.  It's shows in two modes but I usually only get it about one in four tries. 

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

May 2, 2014 9:24 am  #622

It did take a while to get 2.  I think I played it a lot more than 8 times to get them.

May 5, 2014 3:29 pm  #623

I'm still customizing.  I've got most of the buildings done once in the bright colors and I've started doing the food emporiums and other non mini game buildings in the Ye Olde English style.  The second customizing takes a very long time, or maybe it's because I'm customizing so many buildings at once and there's a limited number of carpenters???

I'd like to fix up inside the antique store but those items are expensive.  Sure would like to see a sale on them.  Or a sale on keepsakes or food so I could work on my achievements.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 7, 2014 11:17 am  #624

Got another barrow of building supplies as my reward.  Haven't opened any of my resources bundles yet.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 7, 2014 2:30 pm  #625

I got another briefcase of minigame resources.  Better than building supplies! 

It took me 23 plays to get ONE evening gown!

I only have 2 buildings that I want to customize -- the Porcelain Repair shop and the Butterfly.  I might look at some more exterior things.  I'd love to do some more in the Antique Shop but, as has been said, boy that stuff is expensive.

May 8, 2014 9:37 am  #626

Now that I got my first Achievement for customizing 20 buildings there's another one for more buildings.   I guess I wouldn't mind the Old English buildings but Boomzap says there'll be another update this month and I should, I think, hold on to my coins and gold until that comes out.

May 8, 2014 6:56 pm  #627

Did BoomZap give any hints what the update was about?   It would be nice if it came out at the end of te month and the special event was a June wedding.

We'll know the update is near when we start getting sales again.  I have enough food left over from the last sale (last special event didn't require much, hope we get another easy time of it collecting gold).  I'd like to get some prawn cocktails if there's a sale to increase my max energy.  A keepsake sale would be nice also.

May 8, 2014 10:24 pm  #628

Boomzap is very tight-lipped about updates.  About all they'll say is one is coming.  I'd be surprised if there was a special event and even more surprised if it was a wedding.  One never knows though.  Since the head of the company is American I sort of thought the next special event would be a 4th of July one.

May 12, 2014 10:47 am  #629

If the next update doesn't have special timed quests, people are going to finish everything within a day.  Unless the update gives us some new buildings to upgrade.

I noticed people were paying high prices for the Shot of France.  Apparantly it's been removed from the HO scene.  If you have an overstock of them you might want to sell.  Whimsical cookie jars are also selling for 1,000-1,500 coins.

May 12, 2014 11:33 am  #630

I can't find the Columbus Day stamp.  I've played all 4 modes in New Mexico (where it is supposed to be) and it doesn't even show as being in the scene let alone actually drop.  I've got 7 Shots of France but if it's been removed I think I'd rather hold on to them.

Board footera