Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2014 9:48 am  #611

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

I've been able to check in each day so far.  I just got a lasagna from the gold slot machine.  I don't really need the gold for anything else so I give it 4 or 5 spins every now and then.  I''ve gotten the pouch of keepsakes from it and a lot of times I get 3 gold bars so I win something and get my gold back.  I still have quests so I've decided to do the daily and one regular quest in each game. 

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

April 27, 2014 9:51 am  #612

I only get the daily quest.  I still have things to use my gold on (like upgrading the vehicle) so I'm reluctant to play the games.

April 28, 2014 9:49 am  #613

Does anyone know where Financial Freedom Sam is?  He used to be in at least one HO scene.  I just looked through all of them and didn't see him.  I need some for collections.  I've bid on a few in the Auction but some of those prices are very high.  Hope they didn't pull yet ANOTHER item we need!

April 28, 2014 9:57 am  #614

lilyr wrote:

Does anyone know where Financial Freedom Sam is?  He used to be in at least one HO scene.  I just looked through all of them and didn't see him.  I need some for collections.  I've bid on a few in the Auction but some of those prices are very high.  Hope they didn't pull yet ANOTHER item we need!

He's in the Red Mines.  Might not show up in all modes.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 28, 2014 1:19 pm  #615

Thanks Tirama.  I'm just trying to upgrade buildings, stock my collections and keep my resources at 150.  It sure would be nice to have another update.  A sale would be nice too.

April 28, 2014 2:20 pm  #616

My daily is 5 gloves in botanical gardens.  Do it!  Go on I dare ya!  I freakin double dare ya 

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

April 29, 2014 7:15 pm  #617

WendyDarling wrote:

My daily is 5 gloves in botanical gardens.  Do it!  Go on I dare ya!  I freakin double dare ya 

I rather pay 10,000 coins at the auction than do that mini game again.  I don't want to think about how many times I played it when I needed bricks to finish upgrading my buildings.

Still busy customizing.  My hardware store is now lavendar.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 29, 2014 11:30 pm  #618

My present this week was pizza.

April 30, 2014 9:16 am  #619

I got my second whelelbarrow of building supplies.    I played the Penny Arcade games -- didn't get a thing for my coins but I got my gold back and a scepter.  My Arcade is built up to level 5 and I still have just those 2 slots..  My daily quest was in the tailor shop.  I took a chance and started customizing it. I did the quest slightly after midnight my time so I had most of the 24 hours left.  Since it takes 63 hours to customize I'm hoping I won't get another quest there for a few days.

April 30, 2014 4:31 pm  #620

I played the Penny Arcade again.  I was winning gold for a bit but kept playing.  I broke even on the gold and got a lasagna.  All of my resources have at least 150 items, I got the last two iems I wanted in the HO scenes (2 evening gowns and 2 Brave's Companion) came a bit closer to getting the Achievement for getting 100 items at Auction and got rid of a lot of crap really cheap.  I still have tons more to go but it's a start.

Board footera