Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2014 8:22 am  #601

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

WendyDarling wrote:

You should still be able to get into it, you just need to find the 'sweet spot'.  I think I clicked waaay over on the corner of the sign to get in. Somewhere on the edge or the rooftop.

Since the Spring update, people have reported that they can't find the sweet spot any more.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 22, 2014 9:35 am  #602

I just tried it on a building that is still under progress.  I got an arrow when I went to an edge but it still came up with the "use gold for an instant build" sign.

April 22, 2014 10:08 am  #603

I have no intentions of usng gold to play a Daily Quest.  If I have to skip one, so be it.  Since we don't know what the stars are for, I'm not going to get upset about not being able to earn one.

I notice we've all become a bit blasé about the weekly gifts.  Nobody reported what they got last week.  I got a lasagna.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 22, 2014 11:04 am  #604

You have to find just the right spot to click, it's there somewhere but sometimes not worth the hassle of finding it
I don't remember what I got, maybe building supplies.  I have gotten a lasagna before, Oh, one of my games got the gold.  I just played the Arcade again.  I spun 3 times.  First time I got a lasagna, second time I got that scepter keepsake thing,  third time I got 3 gold, which put me back up to what I started with, so I quit

Just looked up my daily quest, it was 18 tweezers.  Turned out it's the Hawaiian Shirt.  I'll take a pass. 

Last edited by WendyDarling (April 22, 2014 11:12 am)

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

April 22, 2014 11:15 am  #605

Crawford's is done customizing.  Paw Paw Grove is starting to look really nice.  Tonight I'll start the customizing process on another building in that group.

I just sold several Whimsical Cookie jars for 2,000 coins.  And what's with the crazy prices for the Alpine Chalet?  Sold a bunch of them the past week for 17,000-18,000 coins.

April 22, 2014 6:51 pm  #606

Didn't have any Whimsical but I quick put an Alpine Chalet up.  No takers yet. 
So after that I stopped in at the arcade.  I won a lasagna, a box of chocolates(80 energy) and on my third spin I won 3 gold so I broke even and left again.  I didn't do very well on the coin machine but my gold machine winnings have made up for it.  I've spent 6 gold on 6 spins today and won back the  6 gold, 2 lasagnas, chocolates, and a keepsake.  Now I'm an arcade junkie

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

April 23, 2014 9:00 pm  #607

I did report what I got last week.  It was another minibriefcase of resources.  This week I got 5 gold.

I'm building the Arcade but probably won't play it anymore.  I got some minimal thing with the coins.  Nothing the 2nd time.  I won't use gold.

April 24, 2014 9:34 am  #608

Last week I got lasagna, this week the barrow of building resources.  I tried the arcade once on each machine.  I won a keepsake on the gold bars machine and that's certainly worth more than 1 gold bar, but it isn't something I needed (not that I really need anything right now).  I can't imagine that the arcade will keep paying out the way it appears to be doing now.

I did use some of my gold to get the last two pets, so now I have 4 dogs to choose from.

April 24, 2014 1:54 pm  #609

I just hit level 50 so the amount of XP to level up is ridiculously small.  Yesterday I decided to get 150 of each resource.  Man was that hard!   I'd get one there and have to use it to get something to complete a collection to get another there!  I'm finally there.   And why-oh-why are there many many collections that give palettes and gloves but very few that give other resources?  Are they ever going to release the blue and white plate?

April 26, 2014 11:45 am  #610

Haven't played this too much.  Been doing the Daily Quests and playing some HO's each day. Don't want my energy to build up and then wind up losing a bunch when I level up.

Continuing to customize buildings.  Did the animal shelter.  That pink is PINK.

Board footera