Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2016 2:12 pm  #1231

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

I've finally finished buying everything that's available.  Almost 11 million coins to buy all the décor for the Antique shop and another 1.7 million for all the décor for the various towns.  Getting all the various customizations for the buildings cost another 5.1 million.

I don't know which I hate most:  playing the botanical minis or playing Teodi's only t have the collectible not drop.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 25, 2016 4:25 pm  #1232

Hmmmmm  Perhaps I should take a look and see what I haven't purchased as yet.  All my buildings are customized, except the animal customization.  Didn't really care for that.  I only did the pirate because I knew we'd need it for Pirate's Day.  I'm sure there are street lights and roads that I don't have.  Probably some other stuff too.  I'd rather play Teodi's than the botanicals that have 3 billion leaves in them AND you have to play 3 screens.

May 25, 2016 6:57 pm  #1233

lilyr wrote:

Hmmmmm  Perhaps I should take a look and see what I haven't purchased as yet.  All my buildings are customized, except the animal customization.  Didn't really care for that.  I only did the pirate because I knew we'd need it for Pirate's Day.  I'm sure there are street lights and roads that I don't have.  Probably some other stuff too.  I'd rather play Teodi's than the botanicals that have 3 billion leaves in them AND you have to play 3 screens.

But after playing Botanicals, you get coins, experience points, a regular collectible and an AES collectible.  After playing Teodi's, you can walk away with just coins and experience points.  If you're lucky, you will also get either a regular collectible OR an AES collectible.  And sometimes if you are very, very good, you will get both.  So you may have to play Teodi's 3 times (and use 3 times the resources) to get what you wanted.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 26, 2016 12:14 am  #1234

Tirama -- When you say you've bought everything that you can does that mean all the banners, all the playgrounds, etc.?  I just looked at PawPaw and I still have a LOT that I haven't purchased.  And there's one banner that is only available at Thanksgiving (as is a pilgrim hat for the pup).  I guess I'll be hanging on until Thanksgiving.

May 26, 2016 7:54 am  #1235

lilyr wrote:

Tirama -- When you say you've bought everything that you can does that mean all the banners, all the playgrounds, etc.?  I just looked at PawPaw and I still have a LOT that I haven't purchased.  And there's one banner that is only available at Thanksgiving (as is a pilgrim hat for the pup).  I guess I'll be hanging on until Thanksgiving.

That's what I mean.  I've bought every variation of furniture for the Antique Shop, every variation of roads, lamps, benches, etc for the four communities, every customization, every pet, every pet accessory.  Just completed the achievements for buying 500 keepsakes and 500 food items.

Still have lots of mini games to get to Guru level.  Working on those AES Crest ones.

September 23, 2016 9:23 am  #1236

Pirate Day.  I had forgotten just how much this event sucked.  Trying to get the pearl from New Zealand.  Only available in picky shopper mode. 

First time I played, I was in fast shopper which meant a minimum of 4 plays.  I've now played each mode 3 times and no pearl.  Which means playing another 4 times to hopefully get the pearl.  48 units of fuel to complete 1 quest is ridiculous.  BoomZap should be ashamed.

October 9, 2016 6:01 am  #1237

for 15 days - fall event will start. 
Lewis Carroll - nailed it.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

January 19, 2017 5:57 pm  #1238

how do I get the parts to fix the time machine?

Anything you need to complete the buildings of the museum is found by flying to the various countries (but not SPain or Romania).

Last edited by TiramaSue (January 21, 2017 3:58 pm)

January 21, 2017 5:33 pm  #1239

Ack!  I answered by editing the post rather than hitting reply.

Anything you need to complete the buildings of the museum is found by flying to the various countries (but not Spain or Romania).

January 22, 2017 5:28 pm  #1240

thank you for that information TiramaSue.

Board footera