Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2015 2:28 pm  #1221

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

mmiillaa wrote:

where I can find glazed harvest plate, it's 1 plate in row. Tirama I sent you fr. reqest.

Plate is in Captain Matthew's, Bridgeport.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 7, 2015 9:13 pm  #1222

Just a little over 8 days before Christmas event starts and I can buy that Christmas Tree and the other Christmas decorations.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 10, 2015 12:37 am  #1223

I got all the museum building to level 3 (except for Time Machine, saving that for last), went in a triggered all the quests for the exhibit parts.  I had over 50 quests from Fatima!

Played each country in each mode, then did it again.  Got everything except for 3 pieces.  Very efficient fuel-wise, started with 101 units of fuel and after cashing in the collections I made, finished with 91 units.

Then I started assembling the exhibits and received even more Fatima quests.  I completed over 100 quests working on those exhibits!  I'm so sick of looking at that woman.

December 10, 2015 2:10 am  #1224

Yeah.  I was royally sick of seeing Fatima then too.  Good for you for all your progress!

Last edited by lilyr (December 10, 2015 2:11 am)

December 15, 2015 12:45 pm  #1225

Not much longer before the Christmas event arrives.  Australia has already reported in.

Here's a link to the thread in the BF forum.  I recommend reading it each day because all the info you need can be found in one place, and you can get a head's up as to what you will have to do when midnight arrives.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/628290.page

December 17, 2015 6:19 pm  #1226

After almost 2 years, I finally have those Christmas decorations.  I'm so happy.

December 30, 2015 12:04 am  #1227

Just 43 days to the Valentine Day event.

I completed all the quests for Christmas and have made it back up to level 64.  I was at level 88 or 89 when I restarted.

So is anybody done?

December 30, 2015 12:59 pm  #1228

ya

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

January 28, 2016 11:30 am  #1229

over 13 days until the Valentine Day event.  

I'm finished building the museum and now I'm working on getting the museum mini games to Guru level.  Since the restart, I've been tracking how much things cost.  I've spent 7.6 million on décor for the Antique Shop and I still haven't bought everything!

January 28, 2016 2:32 pm  #1230

That's a lot of coins -- even virtual coins!  Shortly after Christmas ended I noticed that I hadn't bought the Pilgrim hat for my pet.  I guess I'll have to keep going until next Thanksgiving.   Although it will probably take me that long (or longer) to earn enough to get all the minis to Guru.

Board footera