Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2015 7:50 am  #1211

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

I didn't even go in the last couple days, I'm pretty much done with this game, although I might check back in at Halloween or Thanksgiving, whatever it is, haven't done that event yet.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

September 29, 2015 6:10 pm  #1212

WendyDarling wrote:

I didn't even go in the last couple days, I'm pretty much done with this game, although I might check back in at Halloween or Thanksgiving, whatever it is, haven't done that event yet.

If you don't have the plane fixed for flying, or you haven't stockpiled fuel, don't even bother with Halloween.  I'll probably have to ignore that event.  I'm focusing on being ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 1, 2015 11:20 am  #1213

I successfully restarted my game.  Please send me new friend requests.  Code is 7743081

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 2, 2015 12:20 pm  #1214

Restarting with all my coins, gold, and collectibles has meant that I completed over 70 quests the first day!

Most of the quests are to upgrade buildings to level 1, play the first mini game in each building, and to hand over lots of coins to decorate the antique shop.  It's been nice not to have to play the hidden object scenes over and over and over to gte the buildings resources.

The people who read teh Big Fish forum have been great, sending me friend invitations and promising to send me keys so that I can get some food put aside for teh Thansgiving and Christmas events.

October 13, 2015 12:34 pm  #1215

I've made it back up to level 39.  I've started the missing paitings quests but I need to level up some of the cities and to reach level 45 before I can continue to look for clues to find the paintings.

October 18, 2015 8:03 pm  #1216

I'm back at level 46 and working on the missing paintings quests.  I need to play Botanicals 5 for a mask piece.  Just not up to it right now.  It will still be there tomorrow.

October 24, 2015 10:56 am  #1217

Australia has reported that the Halloween Event will last for 10 days.  So that's 1 quest a day.  And it looks like we will be flying to Romania for each quest.

My ware house is presently being upgraded to level 2.   When it's finished, I'll know just how much wires, scrub brushes, and pipes I need for the next quest.

October 29, 2015 2:26 pm  #1218

I checked in since I have internet again.  It let me do the first 5 quests and get credit for them, so that was nice.  I guess I"m caught up, the last quest it had me do was find the Dracula Ran.  I like all the cookie jars in Romania, and it's a really easy scene so I don't mind doing it.  I've mainly just bought fuel with gold, I've been getting two fuels back a lot so it's only depleting me 1 fuel per go.  I'm liking Halloween, the guy looks pretty hot, lol.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

November 16, 2015 11:27 am  #1219

I am so glad that I do not need gold.  I hate playing Pensacola with all the mini scenes unlocked.

November 19, 2015 12:55 pm  #1220

where I can find glazed harvest plate, it's 1 plate in row. Tirama I sent you fr. reqest.

Last edited by mmiillaa (November 19, 2015 1:02 pm)

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

Board footera