Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 24, 2015 7:19 pm  #1201

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

What were you saying in the dirty pirate thread that got bleeped, Tirama?
The pirate quests disappeared from one of my games.  The other one I played Spain until I leveled up but there's no way I'm playing it to open up the other shopping modes.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

September 24, 2015 9:08 pm  #1202

somethng about giving him a Bobbit.

If you've been reading the BF form, then you know I lost the Hardware store.  I'm so disgusted with this game.  I can't believe ther are people who still want BZ to finish it.  Why?  Haven't they done enough damage already?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 25, 2015 11:26 am  #1203

I don't know why Bobbiting him would get removed, he's full of innuendo towards us.
How the heck do you lose a whole Hardware store?  I only lost the quests in one of my games, not an actual location.   I hate to even go in there.

September 25, 2015 12:12 pm  #1204

When I lost a quest and knew I couldn't get 2 of teh achievements, I figured there was no reason to have to look at those butt-ugly pirate buildings.  Took them down and put all the buildings in colors of fall. 

Bad move.  Everybody who used the yellow color scheme for the Hardware store lost it and now has a vacant plot where it should be.  The little town people enter it and disappear, then materialize when they exit the plot.

Oh, and the spring decorations that should be on the store's door, just float in the air.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 25, 2015 3:29 pm  #1205

How do you get keys in this game.

September 25, 2015 6:55 pm  #1206

MaggieMae wrote:

How do you get keys in this game.

On the left hand side of the screen is a tab labeled Gifts.
Click on it and it opens up a screen labeled Treasure Chest.
Select a chest and wait for your friends to send you keys to open it.
Don't forget to send keys to your friends.
The people requesting keys are teh friends with the bouncing red exclamation marks over their avatars.

September 25, 2015 8:39 pm  #1207

Hi, MaggieMae.  I'd send you keys but I'm not going to be there much longer.
Tirama, it makes me want to go paint my Hardware store yellow just to laugh at it.

EDIT:
So I just went into ART.  Travolta's, the game that had lost it's quests, now has them back, but they're yesterday's quests, about playiiing the different modes in Spain.  Shaggy's has today's quest, completing the pirate set.  Can't do any of them, I waited until this event to open Spain so I'm not going to sit there and play it 60 or more times to be able to play through all the modes.  I started the hardware store but it will take 32  hours or 75 gold.

Last edited by WendyDarling (September 25, 2015 9:00 pm)

September 25, 2015 9:46 pm  #1208

I'm gearing up for a restart.  I've got more coins that Rockefeller and over 9,000 gold and I know how to restart and keep coins, gold, and collectibles.  so I'm using up all my mini game resources to stock up on the good collectibles that give me sets of building supplies and mini game resources.

I'm going to have to delete all my friends before restarting and then eithr invite you all back (if you give me your friend code) or I'll post mine here and you guys can invite me.

I'm so pissed.  I have over 100 pizzas and lasagnas that will just disappear into cyberspace.

September 26, 2015 12:16 am  #1209

The restart is tedious, but the game is so much funner at the beginning.  Have you tried Lost Island Eternal Storm?  Reviews say it plays like a FTP but you don't have to wait for energy.  But the game ends with you waiting for an update... and how you gonna get it?

September 26, 2015 2:11 pm  #1210

WendyDarling wrote:

The restart is tedious, but the game is so much funner at the beginning.  Have you tried Lost Island Eternal Storm?  Reviews say it plays like a FTP but you don't have to wait for energy.  But the game ends with you waiting for an update... and how you gonna get it?

I don't want to start another long-playing game right now but I'll put it on a list of games that I could get with a PCC.

Board footera