Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2015 1:32 am  #1181

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

I still don't know if I'll keep playing.  It seemed like drudgery before, now it seems like pointless drudgery.  I might fly around every now and then, maybe not.  I only have one building built to the point I can do a game, the chess one, and I'm sooo far away from upgrading anything on the others.  I can never get many screwdrivers to drop.  I could buy the stuff, but what's the point?

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

May 22, 2015 9:58 am  #1182

I guess I'm lucky that I started later and have nevr done Thanksgiving or Christmas.  So I've got 4 special events to look forward to.  Just have to wait until September.  NIce thing is I won't have to spend time stockpiling since I already have more than enough gold.

The only part of the museum complex I used gold on is the wallpaper.  Figured I lost all that time earning gold during Easter that would have been spent stockpiling fuel.  I still have 1 building to get to the point that it needs wallpaper.  That building will get its wallpaper from Spain when that country finally open us for free.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 22, 2015 3:24 pm  #1183

I have a couple of achievements I can still get, but I'm really hanging in for the special events.  I'm not sure what I'll do after they are over.

May 22, 2015 3:36 pm  #1184

lilyr wrote:

I have a couple of achievements I can still get, but I'm really hanging in for the special events.  I'm not sure what I'll do after they are over.

I don't think I can say for certain what I'll do after the Christmas event.  All I know is that right now I'm not feeling the love for BoomZap.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 22, 2015 9:20 pm  #1185

I hear you Tirama!

May 24, 2015 2:20 pm  #1186

I finally found the third ring and unlocked the time machine.  Now I've got to cycle through the countries again to find one more piece to repair it.  That will be tomorrow's task.  I've done my 30 minutes worth for today.

May 25, 2015 6:38 pm  #1187

All but 2 of the museum buildings are now customizer to pirate.  They are not as ugly looking as the other communities.  Place looks more like a kiddie theme park than a museum complex.

May 26, 2015 5:27 am  #1188

I need 2 rings and didn't faund them .

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

May 26, 2015 8:15 am  #1189

mmiillaa wrote:

I need 2 rings and didn't faund them .

Just keep cycling through the modes in each country.  They don't show up right away.

May 26, 2015 1:56 pm  #1190

I finished all the museum quests except one.  I need one more outlet from New Zealand, and the wallpaper.  I'm going to wait on the wallpaper and get it when Spain opens up.

I still have the quests to open up mini scenes, but I think I'll wait and see what Pirate's Day and Halloween bring.  Easier to play teh cities without the mini scenes open.

Board footera