Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2013 10:25 am  #41

Re: Awakening Kingdoms

My name in the game is sunshinej and my # is 74-7709.

Tirama  What a chain reaction that would be to see.  I can just picture it.   What a pain in the neck restarting game, but I would just hate to lose 40 crystals by accident like that too.

i ♥ nirvana

December 26, 2013 10:59 am  #42

Wendy -- There's a thread in another group giving tips about the game.  Apparently those special things you get for turning in collections have special powers One of the books increases your money by quite a bit.  I'll try and see if I can find it.  Interesting avatar BTW!

sunshinej -- I'll add you as a friend when I go back to the game.  Probably not until later this evening.

December 26, 2013 8:14 pm  #43

The keepsakes can really help move things along quite a bit. Especially the ones that increase your experience . I did have quite a few of them but now am down to only two. Used them up and haven't bought more yet. 

I try not to cash in on the collections unless I have at least two of everything in the collection. That way if a quest comes along for it I have it available. 

December 26, 2013 10:53 pm  #44

I do the same thing Govols (with the collections).

December 27, 2013 8:38 am  #45

I started a blueprint thread, apparently it's a problem for others, too.  I forgot you can buy missing collection items with diamonds so I used 10 of them for 15 blueprints.  You can buy them, too, but I only like to buy a resource if I need one or two, may as well buy energy and do the HO that has them.  At least I'm stuck at a different place now

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 27, 2013 3:33 pm  #46

I think I just messed up.  I had all those resources (golden oak, bolgite, etc) and nobody aksing for them, so I built some buildings even though I didn't get a quest to do so.  Now the owners of those building are showing up asking for stuff and asking my to upgrade building.  So I just I just gypped myself out of expierence stars.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 27, 2013 4:55 pm  #47

I feel your pain Tirama.  Earlier I got some glass shards and did a few minigames.  Now I have quests to redo them.  I've decided not to do much of anything unless it's a quest.  I still can't get that stupid ring of Sophias!  I've wasted so much energy trying.  Blessilda now has all her flowers and I'm upgrading her store so I hope I get the ring and the potion to open the tree.

Wendy -- Much as I hate spending diamonds I may just have to to get blueprints!

December 27, 2013 10:41 pm  #48

So I finished the one quest had nine left and then bought another blueprint to give the guy 10 of them, I got to do a few more quests and now I have more for the blueprint minigames, I need to do level 4, 5, and 6; that's 5, 6, and 7 more blueprints, 18 more I have 81 diamonds, the missing part of the collection takes 10diamonds to buy, what to do, what to do...

December 27, 2013 11:33 pm  #49

I just want to get the quests in Mystic Cove finished!  I;ve gone there sooo many times and not gotten anything because of that stupid ring.  

December 28, 2013 8:49 am  #50

Lily, your game seems messed up.  It should show you what you got before you exit the HO so you can look/click on it if you want more info.  Then when you exit the HO, it should be on your screen where you can sweep it with your mouse, don't know if that's necessary.  When you get whatever it is to open the tree it will be at the top left corner of the HO screen, you have to notice that it's there and put it on the tree.  The tree opens well before thehouse.  What do you need Sophia's ring for, I can't remember.

Board footera