Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 24, 2013 1:31 pm  #31

Re: Awakening Kingdoms

Lily, you may have to play the scene a few times before you get the ring. It is not something you actually find but just something you get like coins.

Sunshine with this game you only need to have one friend for the quest and send one mail.There does not seem to be an achievement for more . ART on the other hand has achievements for having a bunch of friends. 

Tira, I did that with ART as well. Not sure what caused it but ended up spending 50 that I did not want to spend. Very upset with that one for awhile.

I am getting a little annoyed with all the requests for cash. 13,000 is the latest one . Seems a bit greedy for that little elf/goblin to want sooo much money all the time

December 24, 2013 3:58 pm  #32

Tirama -- so sorry you inadvertantly spent most of your crystals.

Govols -- Thank you so much for telling me about the ring.  It is written in yellow so I was wondering if I had to use something to get it.  I'll just keep trying.

I'm level 16 so I don't understand why my auction isn't open.  Maybe I have to write that letter first (for 42 gold ).

December 24, 2013 4:04 pm  #33

lilyr wrote:

Tirama -- so sorry you inadvertantly spent most of your crystals.

Govols -- Thank you so much for telling me about the ring.  It is written in yellow so I was wondering if I had to use something to get it.  I'll just keep trying.

I'm level 16 so I don't understand why my auction isn't open.  Maybe I have to write that letter first (for 42 gold ).

Yes, write the letter.  42 coins is cheap compared to the amounts asked for on other tasks.

When you say "it's written in yellow", are you referring to HO scenes down at the bottom where people ask you to find things?  Yellow means the item is in one of the locations you had to open (like the armory, or the tree where you found Mr Vanderkins. 

If you can't remember where the HO scenes within a scene are, click on help.  The area should be highlighted.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 24, 2013 4:36 pm  #34

Oh, Tirama ~ so sorry about the crystals.  I imagine you were feeling like I did when I went in and out of that quest twice and used 42 of my energy trying to figure things out.  I haven't used any of my crystals either as I just keep doing the HO scenes over and over ~ good way to build up on a lot of the different items needed for the collections.  Not quite sure if I understand the collections yet.  The very first one, can't remember the name, says completed but there is still one hole open.  I know I did an exchange on that one a couple of times but not sure what that accomplishes.  I have items here and there all the way to the platinum level so maybe will figure out as I go.  Think I am on Level 10.  It is a fun game and I don't mind waiting so far, just wish the energy wouldn't run out so quickly.

Last edited by teeitup46ok (December 24, 2013 4:37 pm)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

December 24, 2013 5:14 pm  #35

tee- when you do an exchange, it takes the individual items away and gives you whatever is dispalyed to the right of the exchange button.  So if you have 2 Jewel Eggs and 1 of every other egg, for example, exchanging will leave you with the hole under the Jewel egg filled in and all the other holes empty.  You can complete a collection as often as you want.

There's no achievement (so far) for filling collections.  In ART, the collections are more difficult to complete (from what little I've played) and there IS an achievement for completing them.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 25, 2013 10:47 am  #36

It seems like all my quests now involve large amounts of money, finding relics, which of course you can't do yet, and blueprints.  The only place I've found for blueprints is that Apricus Plaza and I'm lucky if I get 1 out of it.  One guy needs 5, another needs 10, and I have quests to play the game that needs them  Where's Mike Brady when you need him  I could give the one guy his 2500 but I'd like to upgrade the diner first and that's 13000 and I think they wanted even more for the other part of the quest.  I could trade some collections in, but I like having cash in reserve.  The bolgins seem almost worthless now, as does that black junk and those sticks of wood.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 25, 2013 6:25 pm  #37

If anybody is interested, if you click on "Settings" and then click on "Credits", at the top of the page it gives the total amount of time you've been playing the game.

December 25, 2013 6:43 pm  #38

I have a ton of quests now.  And some of them do want quite a bit of money.  I've stopped going to Mystic Glen (where Sophia's ring is supposed to be) because I never get the ring.  When I close the window I don't get the other stuff I was awarded when I found everything else.  I have one thing up for auction (cheap) just to get the reward.  It's one of the bear statues and I have a ton of those.

Wendy -- We'll have to find some way to get together if you still need that cockatrice egg.

If anyone else wants/needs collectibles maybe we could list them here?  I don't want to put stuff up for auction if one of us can use it.  I'm not making sets of collections now unless I have 2 of each item.

December 25, 2013 8:08 pm  #39

I had a quest to upgrade the orchard, it cost a bunch of money and all I got was the ability to spend diamonds on the same food the store has  All I can do is wait for my energy to recharge and play Apricus Plaza over and over and over againto get one blueprint each time.  I need like 15-20 blueprints and I can't fill the collection that gives them.

I seem to have quit playing Farm Up.  I did download it onto my tablet because they put out a Christmas update for mobile devices, you can grow Christmas trees and buy presents.  They didn't do it for the PC version, though, so what does that tell you?

Last edited by WendyDarling (December 25, 2013 8:11 pm)

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 25, 2013 8:39 pm  #40

WendyDarling wrote:

I seem to have quit playing Farm Up.  I did download it onto my tablet because they put out a Christmas update for mobile devices, you can grow Christmas trees and buy presents.  They didn't do it for the PC version, though, so what does that tell you?

That the developer believes the mobile device players will spend more real money while playing the game and should be rewarded for forking over their money.

Board footera