Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 21, 2013 1:44 pm  #11

Re: Awakening Kingdoms

Well, I wasted a lot of energy yesterday on the quest to make a potion for the tree thingy, Moss??
I was in the HOS and didn't want to go out and some of the items just kept counting down so went out twice to see if I needed it from the store.  Went back in again this morning and same thing, this time though I messed with the thing up in the corner and somehow, it opened up for me to finish the quest.  I messed with it yesterday but guess I didn't do enough.  Live and learn, I guess so onward I go. 

Downloaded the Dark Manor one and don't really like it that much as the items are too hard to decipler in the scenes so think I will dex it.  Gonna try the Antique Dreamin one and the golf one.  Have a good Saturday everyone.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

December 21, 2013 2:31 pm  #12

tee - you might want to wait until after Christmas on the Antique Dreamin one.  Right now the rewards for finishing the HO scenes include special Christmas items, but there's some Christmas collection items that were only available during special Christmas quests.  If you wait, until the next update, the Christmas collectibles will be gone, and you'll receive more of the supplies you need to advance in the earlier levels.

I didn't care for Dark Manors either, especially when one of the HO scenes involved scrolling the scene back and forth.

The two BoomZap games have the same basic game mechanics, but the Awakening game gives out a lot more collectibles each HO scene, and the collectibles are sometimes needed to be given to various characters to complete quests, so it's not always a good idea to close out a collection right away.

In the Antiques game, you'll want to get a lot of friends, there's achievements for friends, and the rewards are very good (lasagna which replenishes maximum energy).  Also, so far, none of the characters have requested any of my collectibles.  They want other items that you receive when doing HO scenes, AND the mini games also hand out resources in addition to coins and experience points.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 21, 2013 5:47 pm  #13

Just cause I'm a math nerd I did some calculations, well estimates, and if you bought in for $10 you would get 145 crystals or 14,500 coins.  145 crystals would buy you 6 200-point energy drinks, 1200 energy total.  If you used coins you would get 14 40-point energy drinks, only 560 energy total.

I'm tired of everybody asking me for donations.  I want to save my money for energy, darn it.  The fourth upgrade on the store wants 13,ooo or something like that, it will be sitting there a loooong time  1500 for shelves  And then I went to all the expense of building the Orchard and it has all the same stuff as the store, it even says "Store" in it  And I wish all these klutzes would quit dropping stuff all over the place......

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 21, 2013 6:44 pm  #14

Tirama...Thanks I now see what level I am on.

I don't have anymore quests except to use a energy drink and give a young boy some of my wood and obsidian.  Do you need to give away your stuff to get some more quests?

i ♥ nirvana

December 21, 2013 7:36 pm  #15

A lot of the quests will have various characters asking you for things.  Just wait until people show up asking for bolgite.  Just about everybody wants some and it's also needed for building.

I think when quests show up is tied to your level.  If you don't have enough of what people want, you can go to the map and do HO scenes in the hopes of acquiring it.  And don't forget to check your achievements and claim your rewards there.

As you complete quests, more quest will arrive and more areas will open up.  And as you upgrade buildings, mini games will open.  If you loved Patchworkz, you'll love the glasscutter's minigames.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 21, 2013 7:58 pm  #16

TiramaSue wrote:

tee - you might want to wait until after Christmas on the Antique Dreamin one.  Right now the rewards for finishing the HO scenes include special Christmas items, but there's some Christmas collection items that were only available during special Christmas quests.  If you wait, until the next update, the Christmas collectibles will be gone, and you'll receive more of the supplies you need to advance in the earlier levels.

Thanks, Tirama for that info ~ I've been working all aft. cleaning here and there and haven't even been on computer so will wait till after 1st of the year. 

All the tips are going to be helpful as I get further along.  The quests on the side remind me of Farmville as you would have to scroll up and down on those too.  Just hope this game doesn't become like that one.  Don't think so as there is not as much energy so you can't play long.

Last edited by teeitup46ok (December 21, 2013 7:59 pm)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

December 21, 2013 10:54 pm  #17

Barre -- At present I'm still playing AWAKENING.  I need something that will let me upgrade the store.  Until that happens I can't get anything the store sells (obviously) nor do I find them in the HO areas that it says they are in.  I'm working with monika (from Boomzap) to fix this and a big problem I'm having with ROAD TRIP.  If you want to wait to accept my friend request that's okay.  I will definitely keep everyone updated as to my status.

December 21, 2013 11:11 pm  #18

Hi lilyr, I thought you mentioned somewhere that you had uninstalled the game already....guess I read wrongly.  I will just go ahead and accept you sine you are still playing the game.  

Tirama, what happened?  I thought I had accepted you as my friend in the game....I know I saw you in my list of friends...then all of a sudden, poof you are gone?  Now I have someone called Steward on level 1 but I don't know that name...do you know what's happening?

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

December 23, 2013 8:12 pm  #19

barre - I started the game over (don't ask) so I disappeared until I reached the add a friend quest.

December 23, 2013 8:22 pm  #20

Tirama, did you name this thread Free to Pay on purpose?  So what is that shovel in ART?  I tried to search Kingdoms auction for a cockatrice figurine but as soon as I typed cock it turned into ?!@?#, lol
The reason someone might have rejected you could be because I think it says somewhere that you can only add 5 friends a day.  The first couple days I only accepted a few, although I never rejected anyone.  Then I decided to hit accept on them all and there doesn't seem to be a daily limit as far as I can tell. 
I'm to level 16 in AK.  I've been lurking around the auction a lot.  I buy a lot of cheap things.  They don't really make any collections for me yet, but I'm banking on the future.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

Board footera