Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2015 9:48 pm  #1161

Re: Awakening Kingdoms

I finished the main game and just have the bonus chapter to play.  It's a much better game when you pay attention to the story.  Learned that when you have no magic of your own, you're not easily affected by eveil magic.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 1, 2015 9:27 pm  #1162

I restarted AK.  It's good to see my squabbit again.  I missed him.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 1, 2015 11:22 pm  #1163

On the BZ forum, I had asked whether BZ could give us a brief account of how they had planned to end the game.  I was really curious to know just who the cloaked stranger was.

This is the reply I got:  
We had planned a series of quests to fight the basilisk, driving him higher into the Dark Tower, and finally defeating him at the top, where Shelsea the mermaid will be rescued. However, the cloaked figure's identity remains to be unknown. As for the egg: it's a new pet helper - a rare pocket dragon.

June 2, 2015 7:06 am  #1164

Thanks Tirama.  That's actually more information than BZ has given for quite some time.

June 2, 2015 9:15 am  #1165

lilyr wrote:

Thanks Tirama.  That's actually more information than BZ has given for quite some time.

Monica prefixed her reply with "I'll try to answer some of your questions, but these are not finalized nor approved."  What the hell that means is anybody's guess.  Maybe she wasn't supposed t say anything.

June 3, 2015 9:54 am  #1166

I'm continuing with my replay of the Awakening games, still working on the Skyward Kingdom.

I'm trying to figure out why everything in the castle is labeled using the Goblin alphabet.  And why did Captain Greg write his letter to Sophia in Goblinese?

June 5, 2015 11:37 pm  #1167

I've finished playing the main game of Skyward Castle and I'm convinced that Captain Jackdaws is teh father of Sophia's daughter (shows up in bonus chapter of Redleaf Forest.

This is what Sophia writes about him in her journal:Despite his appearance, Captain Jackdaw is a prince in his own right. Third son of the Tidewave Kingdom, he has talents and looks in equal measure. Contrary to his lackadaisical attitude, he personally volunteered to be the navigator of the Skyward Castle, a duty he excels at. He is also good friends with the king and queen.

July 12, 2015 10:44 am  #1168

This game is getting me very annoyed.  I need glass shards on my iPad game.  I keep thinking that I should have had enough to complete the task, but I don't, so I figure maybe I'm getting confsed and I earned those shards on the PC game.

Last night, I finished playing needing only 1 more shard.  This morning I'm back to need 4 more.  I KNOW I only needed 1 more when I wnet to bed.  So the heck is going on?  Do I need to leave the game running 24/7 so I don;t lose inventory?  Is it a function of the crappy connection with BF's servers a la ART?

July 13, 2015 8:52 pm  #1169

I kinda had that problem,  with the string game.  You needed to finish 3 high level minis for a quest, after a couple days I would get enough from Stone Circle to do one of the games, but when I'd come back the next day I still had to do all three.  I finally had to save enough to do all three at once, I kinda bought my way out of that one.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

July 26, 2015 10:11 pm  #1170

I am getting very annoyed about the server issues with this game and ART.

I've had my iPad game open for 30 minutes now and not a flicker of a connection.  I'm so sick of missing my daily bonus and getting sent back to the beginning. Can't remember the last time I got the 7th day surprise.

Board footera