Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2015 11:52 pm  #1151

Re: Awakening Kingdoms

I'm going to play until I have bought everything there is to buy.  Since that elixer costs 800 crystals, and there's a lot of pet accessories that cost crystals, I should be playing a decent amount of time.  Maybe I'll even plat to get everything at Master or whatever the top category for this game is.  Too soon to tell.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 22, 2015 1:03 am  #1152

The elixir is wonderful, 720 points per day.  I have around 1000 energy so I"m full in a day and a half.  I think I'm done, though.  I didn't log in today.  I just recently got the 250 feedings so 500 is way too far away.  Don't like the pet accessories.  A bird in a hat is just not a good look.  

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

May 22, 2015 9:33 pm  #1153

I think I'm going to replay all the Awakening games.  I haven't played the last two at all.  I'll take notes and maybe I'll be able to invent an ending to the saga.  If nothing else, I can take notes and laugh at all the plot holes and inconsistancies. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 25, 2015 6:36 pm  #1154

I've finished Dreamless Castle and I'm working on chapter 3 (out of 6) of Moonfell Wood.  Getting a little bit annoyed at teh fawning and gushing about how Sophia (a non-wielder) is able to do such difficult tasks which teh characters could do for themselves if they just gave it a try.  I wonder in which game people stopped calling her The Light in the Dark.

Story says she's been asleep for 100 years.  If she's so smart, how come she things she can find her parents still alive after 100 years, and how come she remembers them when she needed prompting about what her own name was?

May 26, 2015 5:28 am  #1155

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

May 26, 2015 2:06 pm  #1156

mila, do you have any of the regular Awakening games?  If so, why not play them?  It's fun discovering where the different people and places in AK first appeared.

In teh Dreamless Castle, Mira makes her first appearance, as does the Fairy Queen.  One of the Goblins is the Bouncer.  He's guarding teh door that leads to the gambler goblin.

The statue of Sophie riding a unicorn is in the Dreamless Castle and appears again in the Forgotten Glen.  And the Fairy Dragon nest is in the Dreamless Castle, but the dragon is a stone dragon.  And the entrace to the armory is a portal to anther section of the castle.

Somewhere between the timeSophia leaves the Dreamless Castle and hires a steward in AK, the Dreamless Castle gets destroyed.

In Moonfell Wood, so far I've met the Forester and there's a Forgetful Goblin who looks like the Mayor. Got to be the same character.

The pavillion where Artist Myke was meeting the princesses is in Moonfell Woods and right outside it is where Prince Edric was turned to stone.

May 26, 2015 3:25 pm  #1157

Triffledore just made an appearance in Moonfell Wood.  He called the well-dressed goblin.  I've had to use Sophia's ring a number of times.  Maybe teh last time it gets left behind and that's why Triffledore sends us on a wild goose chase to find it?

May 27, 2015 9:47 pm  #1158

I started replaying Moonfell Wood.  It really is neat to see all those places, things, games, Boomzap did do a wonderful job on AK.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

May 27, 2015 9:56 pm  #1159

I just started Goblin Kingdom.  Ran is just the owl's nickname, his full name is Randolph.  I've just arrived at the Central Train Station.

There's a lot to Sophia's story that doesn't make sense, like the sleep for 100 years bit.  She goes to sleep a toddler and wakes up young woman?  Not only that, but not only does she have an adult's vocabulary, she can read and write in 3 languages:  English, Goblinese, and Faerie.

But right now I'm wondering why SHE needed a griffin to take her to the Goblin Kingdom from Moonfell Wood, and as steward, I have to go from the Forgotten Glen to the Rose Garden to the train station all in one day on foot.

May 28, 2015 9:02 am  #1160

So far, in the Goblin Kingdom, I've met the Peddler, Leodici, Xim (the puppet), and I've just made it chapter 3 and met Gavin.

Board footera