Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2015 7:56 pm  #1131

Re: Awakening Kingdoms

I've almost got the pillars done in one of my games.  I had to use my shrine and didn't feel like the same quests over and over so I just concentrated on feeding the chest and it was easy to please today. 

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

April 17, 2015 9:39 pm  #1132

Interesting, isn't it?  Sometimes, even with really good stuff that you give the chest, all you get is sline.  Other times it can't give you enough dark stones. 

April 18, 2015 1:38 pm  #1133

I just need one more pillar piece in that game.  I had 2 Shrines going today.  The other game absolutely refuses to give me any Whispering Lillys.

April 19, 2015 12:30 pm  #1134

I just needed one more pillar thing, spent quite a bit of energy trying to get the 2 items I needed to feed the chest, finally broke down and bought them for 10,000 and miracle of miracles, the last pillar piece dropped!   I still have some quests to do, but that's basically it, right?  I have 722 crystals, can we get all the relic pieces for that achievement?  Can we open all the mini-scenes for that achievement?  I have 235/250 dark chest feedings.  It will be decision time if I get up to 800 crystals if I want to buy that thing, but who knows how long the game will go on.  I have very few chances to update over the summer, anyway.

April 21, 2015 6:10 pm  #1135

I don't know how BoomZap does is.  Every time they issue an update, it messes up things that used to work fine.

My iPad game is so screwed up.  I've still got that broken pillar laying across the renovated and carpeted stairs.   I have a quest to find the trident at Coral Cove.  I've played at least 3 times, no trident,but I just got a piece of a GIZMOTEK relic??????   Hello!  I haven't opened Gizmotek yet.  I haven't even visited Skycrystal Atriums yet.  So where the $%#*&%   did that Gizmotek relic come from?  And is it still going to be where ever it is that relics hang out until you visit the appropriate pedestal?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 24, 2015 7:30 am  #1136

I think that all my mini scenes are open, I meet the dragon in castle on cursed island and have to wait update for quests... only have to feed the chest....

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

April 24, 2015 10:07 am  #1137

mmiillaa wrote:

I think that all my mini scenes are open, I meet the dragon in castle on cursed island and have to wait update for quests... only have to feed the chest....

That's where I am too.  I play a bit to get items I'm low on and get resources for the mini-games.

May 3, 2015 9:13 am  #1138

Two of my games merged together last night but they were very close in where they were so it doesn't make much difference.  I don't think I even like the game anymore, the only reason I'm still playing is that my bonus is on max and it's so hard to make money in this game I just keep checking in.  Leveled up by accident last night.  The one game has 728 crystals, something like that so I might end up getting that 800 crystal energy thing.  The two games that merged are doing the pillars, the one with all the crystals has done that, it just has to play all those mini games, and find a couple rellics.

May 3, 2015 10:54 pm  #1139

Now all three games have merged together.  They were all very close in level, but one game had fed the dark chest 250 times and gotten into the dark tower, the other two were working on it.  Unfortunately those two games merged into the other one, and now those two games have the tower open and the basilisk.  When i go into achievements, it shows those two games as having done all that stuff and gotten the achievements, (which they haven't) so they were both cheated out of getting all those crystals for rewards for feeding the chest and finding the stuff for the pillars.  That's a lot of crystals they don't get to collect, over 100, I believe.  I'm disheartened. 

May 8, 2015 10:26 am  #1140

ON THE game that didn't get screwed up I got up to 800 crystals so I bought the Elixer of Haste that gives you energy every 2 minutes.  Don't know if there'll be any more game to use it on, but I've got it.  So that should be 30 energy every hour so 720 energy each day.  My energy bar is only at 1000 so I'll pretty much be able to play whenever I want, not that I want to,, I just wanted to get to the 800 crystals.  The other games won't be able to get that many unless they do an update, they each have around 600 crystals so I might just use the crystals to increase their energy meter.  I might end up starting one of them over again, who knows.  But anyway, mission accomplished.

Board footera