Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2013 9:53 am  #1

Awakening Kingdoms

Taking sunshinej's excellent idea and making a thread where we can discuss Awakening KIngdoms and give and get help.

WendyDarling - since it's still early days, maybe you should either consider starting over, or playing the game on both machines.  You could even friend yourself.  Did the developer say what happens if you get a new machine?  Is there a way to save your player file (like on a memory stick) so it can be loaded onto another machine?

teeitup46ok - I found the game slow going at first, but once the mayor's office is built, it speeds up.  You can play a number of levels at first, but you'll reach a point where you're waiting for your energy to refill.  You get new energy for free whe you level up, and your energy replenishes 1 unit every 5 minutes.  If you're playing for free (rather than buying energy), it's the perfect time filler game: play until your energy is gone.

Last edited by TiramaSue (December 28, 2013 6:58 pm)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 20, 2013 11:08 am  #2

Re: Awakening Kingdoms

When you get a reward you don't have to collect it right away, so you can use some timing strategy in regards to leveling up.  If you're close, do as many HOs as you can and use all your energy, then collect your rewards and level up.  The minigames give you some experience, too.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 20, 2013 11:09 am  #3

Well, I did it and I made it to Level 4, I think.  Got the castle walls upgraded and some trees planted and then, I realized I needed more energy or resources to build stuff.  Just went back and checked my avatar and my code # is 75 9621, name Teeitup (Tee was already taken).  Off to run some errands, pick up a couple of more gifts for the GK's and get a much needed pedicure.  Our weather is supposed to turn nasty tonight so wanted to get it all done before then.  More game playing this aft. I hope.  Now that I am home FT, I lose track of what day it is.  This actually feels like Saturday to me, since that is when I usually did my errand running.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

December 20, 2013 11:24 am  #4

This is a great idea to have a separate thread for Awakening Kingdoms so we can chat about it.

Tirama, I saw the forums page with everyone asking to be added as a friend and giving their number codes..  However, I am only going to add you gjuys as my friends in the game because I don't want to add strangers.
Tee, so glad you decided to join in the fun.
Sunshine, glad to see you too.  

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

December 20, 2013 11:50 am  #5

barre - you may get friendship requests from strangers.  I'm not sure how the friendhip list that appears is generated.  Right now, there was just the one quest to add 1 friend and it's unclear as to whether adding friends will be an achievement.  I don't know what happens if you decline a friendship offer (whether that person is lost to you for all time as a friend).

I've got 15 friends so far.  So far, nobody has tried to chat me up during the game, but if anybody gives you grief, you can ufriend them.

I haven't checked out the auction yet, but if it's like Road Trip, friends can come in handy.  If there's something you're looking for, you can put it on your watch list, and if a friend puts it on auction, you will be notified.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 20, 2013 12:14 pm  #6

Sorry I haven't been around for a bit. Been super busy. I did download the Awakenings Kingdom FTP game. Haven't had a chance to start it yet. Hopefully today.

December 20, 2013 12:25 pm  #7

Want to add that it costs 42 coins to send a letter/message to somebody (friend requests are sent no charge), so it's not likely that strangers will bombard you with unwanted messages.

December 20, 2013 4:48 pm  #8

Tirama...Thanks for setting this up.  It is nice to have a these tips and help in one place. 

I got as far as upgrading the general store.  I think that is in level 2 or 3.  How can you tell or do you just have to remember what level you are on?

Wendy...Good tip about not collecting the rewards right away.

i ♥ nirvana

December 20, 2013 5:37 pm  #9

sunshinej - at the top by your avatar, it shows the level you're on, the amount of experience you've already eaned on that level, and the total amount you need to get to the next level.

December 21, 2013 11:09 am  #10

lilyr, can you confirm if you're still playing this game or have you quit?  I received your request to be friends but I haven't accepted yet because I think I read that you quit....so do I accept or decline your request?  So far I've got Tirama and Tee, sent request to Govs and Wendy.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

Board footera