Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2013 5:43 pm  #21

Re: Group play for Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge - Oct 1

Ok, you can mark me as playing.  I started this aft. and played for a bit.  Lot of listening and talking to people, looking around.  Came to my first puzzle, a nanogram, and I'm awful at these for some reason, since I love numbers.  Went to Gamezebo to get a WT and may check GameBoomers as that is where I got some of my other ND WT's.  This will probably take me a while as I will go in and out for short periods of time.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

October 2, 2013 8:29 pm  #22

So far I stink at Japanese writing, origami, I got lost in the gardens and I took the train to the wrong station.  Nanograms, however, I can do and I solved the strings puzzle.  If we didn't have the checklist to use as a guide for what we need to accomplish, I'd be in big trouble.

I'm going to give this my best shot, and try not to dex it.  My Series 10 New Tricks dvd's should be shipping in about a week, so I've got a nice reward for finishing this game.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 4, 2013 8:21 am  #23

Tirama...Please could you  mark me down as playing.  I started this morning.  I started once before  and didn't get very far.  This time around I would like to finish.  I restarted back at the beginning.

I love that tasklist so I always play Junior detective.

Last edited by sunshinej (October 4, 2013 8:22 am)

i ♥ nirvana

October 5, 2013 9:20 am  #24

I've completed 3 Nancy days.  Kept going back to that guy in the garden shed and now he has no more puzzles to give me, I've finished all of them.  Filled a lot of Bento boxes for Yumi. Played a lot of  pachinko.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 5, 2013 3:08 pm  #25

I just finished round 2 of Rentaro's puzzles and only 3 Bento boxes completed so far.  Bento boxes were fun to do.  I haven't seen where to play pachinko yet.  Had a hard time finding which station was the expo.  The tasklist said Kyoto and here it was at the  Misawa station.

Last edited by sunshinej (October 5, 2013 3:11 pm)

i ♥ nirvana

October 5, 2013 7:13 pm  #26

I started playing this afternoon.  It's definitely going to take me a while to finish this one.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

October 6, 2013 11:00 pm  #27

I finished!!!!

This was so much easier than the Sherlock Holmes LFG I played (glued to the walkthrough).

I'd consider playing another one.

October 7, 2013 6:53 am  #28

Congratulations Tirama on finishing.

At a stand still right now, only thing to do right now since nobody is talking to Nancy, is try to win those prizes at pachinko or do Renato's puzzles.

i ♥ nirvana

October 7, 2013 9:21 am  #29

sunshinej wrote:

Congratulations Tirama on finishing.

At a stand still right now, only thing to do right now since nobody is talking to Nancy, is try to win those prizes at pachinko or do Renato's puzzles.

Time stands still when you do those things, so at some point you'll have to set the alarm for the next day.  I had that happen.  I needed to get into the baths but the banner was blue.

October 7, 2013 10:58 am  #30

Tirama, Congratulations on finishing so quickly!!!

I don't have much time to play it during the week so I'll continue again on the weekend.  

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

Board footera