Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 31, 2013 6:55 pm  #11

Re: Happy Birthday, sunshinej

This is what happens when I don't check in more often

September 1, 2013 7:17 pm  #12

Happy birthday, Sunshine.  No talent here either, but I hope you had a great day and a real nice meal!

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

September 3, 2013 5:49 am  #13

Belated Birthday Thanks to Noelle, Minesita, Govols & Wendy.

Had a busy weekend DH & I drove this circular route about 120 miles long stopping at all the antique stores that we found. (we had this antique road map). He was looking for train stuff and I just like to poke around in them.  I did find this cutest circular wood table 3 tiers tall just perfect for knickknacks.  Slighty beat up, but overall in good shape and for a good price. Dh even found some train stuff so it was a nice trip.  Some of these towns I have never been in before, so that was pretty neat too.  Saturday night we were both in the mood for steak so we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Sunday we had a family picnic and Monday, I just moped around I was so tired.

i ♥ nirvana

September 3, 2013 9:19 am  #14

Sorry I'm late too but hope you had a beautiful day ~ love all the Happy Birthday wishes, so fun to see them all!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

September 4, 2013 6:34 am  #15

Thanks teeitup... It was nice birthday landed on a Friday this year and there was a 3 day weekend.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera