Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2013 9:46 am  #1

Happy Birthday, sunshinej

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 30, 2013 11:10 am  #2

Re: Happy Birthday, sunshinej

To my dear friend, sunshinej.

Last edited by barregar (August 30, 2013 11:25 am)

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 30, 2013 12:38 pm  #3

For sunshinej.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 30, 2013 12:46 pm  #4

Last edited by oscar66 (August 30, 2013 12:47 pm)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 30, 2013 2:51 pm  #5

Happy Birthday, sunshinej!

I'm sorry that I can't give you the artwork that the others have given you for your b'day but my best wishes are just as warm and sincere.

I hope you have a great day and a stupendous year!

Sue

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

August 30, 2013 7:09 pm  #6

Awww!  Thanks Tirama, Barre, Oscar and Sue.

How Nice I love it.  What a nice surprise.

What a pretty cake Tirama and Barre I love the bouquet of flowers and the Clawfoot tub cake(?) If so that is too cute to eat and Oscar I don't know how you did that, but it is so cute and thank you for the nice sentiment Sue.

Sue...I don't know how to do the artwork either.  That is still why my avatar is still the penny.

i ♥ nirvana

August 30, 2013 7:18 pm  #7

You can find all sorts of images by checking google images.  Just search for cakes or flowers or whatever you want.

And for those of you interested in wallpaper for your desk top orimages to make into jigsaw puzzles, you have to search google images using the word flowers.  The results will take your breath away.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 30, 2013 7:32 pm  #8

Tirama...It is not so much finding a image it is the putting it on here part that I find difficult.  I'll have to ask my daughter to show me how.  Regarding jigsaws I have Jigsaw Galore and been having fun doing my CE wallpapers as puzzles.

i ♥ nirvana

August 31, 2013 2:08 pm  #9

Happy Belated Birthday, Sunshinej!  Sorry I'm late.  Hope your day was special!

August 31, 2013 2:22 pm  #10

Happy Belated Birthday, Sunshinej!!!
Just I came back from a trip, sorry I'm late.
May your dreams come true...
Min

True friends stab you in the front!!! (Oscar Wilde)

Board footera