Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2021 7:43 pm  #1

Castle Challenge #29 - start date 1 March 2021

1   Beat Innkeeper 'Salty' Took at dice 2 times
2   Receive 500 wheels for sending airships
3   Examine hidden object scenes 30 times in 60 minutes
4  Get 20 pet medallions in 24 hours 
5   Craft 15 items
6   Collect 300 morphing objects
7   Examine hidden object scenes 50 times
8   Earn 500 coins collecting morphs
9  Use 30 hints while examining hidden object scenes 
10  Beat Mountain Troll 'Rustle' at dice 1 time 

Reward:  Mistress Owl Avatar

11 Complete 2 parts of Daily Quests 
12  Send 3 packed airships 
13  Beat the Wise Dragon at dice 3 times
14  Open 10 Zoom Zones in 30 minutes
15  Open 12 zoom zones
16  Get 5 gold chests from feeding pets
17  Get 4 silver chests from feeding pets
18  Earn 700 coins by sending airships
19  Get 9 items from the Fortune Wheel
20  Craft 15 items in 30 minutes

Reward:  Dwarf Bear Wielder

21  Feed Pet 4 times 
22  Get 7 Plain Stamps 
23  Examine hidden object scenes 50 times
24  Feed pets with 20 bags of food
25  Get 30 pet medallions 

26  Use 30 items in Zoom Zones 
27  Open 10 Zoom Zones in 30 minutes

28  Feed Pet 5 times 
29  Complete 3 parts of Daily Quests  
30  Send 2 packed airships 
Reward:  Miss Fox (or any other CC avatar you don't already own, make sure you choose avatar before starting the last task)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 1, 2021 1:21 pm  #2

Re: Castle Challenge #29 - start date 1 March 2021

This might be the most difficult castle challenge yet.

Three dice tasks and four airship tasks.  And two daily quests tasks which could include airships and dice.

And these tasks are clustered together.  Very likely I'll fall behind when I reach tasks 10 through 13 (dice, DQ, airships, dice).  And ending the CC with 3 parts of DQ's followed by sending 3 airships! 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 1, 2021 8:51 pm  #3

I agree. This one is difficult. It will take me days for some of the airship tasks. 

March 2, 2021 8:19 am  #4

I agree and these airship challenges may do me in this time.

I only just beat Salty this morning. He's been practicing while I was away in February 

March 2, 2021 8:44 am  #5

And I forgot to mention the two pet medallion tasks.  My pets are notorious at not bringing back medallions whenever a pet medallion task is open.  And to get that many medallions completing DQ's usually means sending airships.

In game #1, I beat Salty right away.  Then I completed 5 Trina quests asking for HOS before I received one needing airships.  That airship quest was followed by another asking for HOS.

In game #2, it took me 3 sessions of dice to beat Salty.  I already had a Trina quest asking for wheels, but the next quest wanted HOS.  I anticipate doing a lot of HOS today.

March 3, 2021 1:47 pm  #6

I'm all caught up in both games and have Trina quests asking for wheels sitting there waiting for the next task.  Would love to see Robbery of the Century or In Service to the Record Keeper show up as my daily quest.

March 3, 2021 6:31 pm  #7

In the past, I used up all my pet medals so that I could be them with diamonds. I wasn't going to do that this time, but really worried about the 24 hour time limit.

March 3, 2021 8:56 pm  #8

Tannie wrote:

In the past, I used up all my pet medals so that I could be them with diamonds. I wasn't going to do that this time, but really worried about the 24 hour time limit.

You could try feeding your pets.  Wooden, iron, and blue chests can contain medallions.

Since the update, both my games have usually started the day with the random version of Rae Editions.  Tonight was no different.  And both games are being sent to open some nasty zoom zones.

March 3, 2021 10:35 pm  #9

I got New Knowledge. Fed Well Dressed Snowman and Pensive Spider for feed pets x 6 and got one medallion. I'll try to work through 6 parts and then feed pets to get one more medallion.

March 3, 2021 10:37 pm  #10

TiramaSue wrote:

21  Feed Pet 4 times 
Get 5 unusual stamps

22  Get 7 Plain Stamps 
23  Examine hidden object scenes 50 times
24  Feed pets with 20 bags of food
25  Get 30 pet medallions 

26  Use 30 items in Zoom Zones 
27  Open 10 Zoom Zones in 30 minutes

28  Feed Pet 5 times 
29  Complete 3 parts of Daily Quests  
30  Send 2 packed airships 
Reward:  Miss Fox (or any other CC avatar you don't already own, make sure you choose avatar before starting the last task)

I know it's silly but my attention keeps being drawn to the unusual stamps listed between 21 and 22

Board footera