Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2013 1:36 pm  #61

Re: Neverending Story

... Kodiak bear, not a koala (which isn't a bear!).  Ahhhhhhhhhh!  I decide I need new glasses - and some new pants - as I'm running as fast as my little legs will go in any direction as long as it's away from the Kodiak bear!  Phew!  Falling over that 100m cliff and then tumbling down another 500m of scree into the raging white water below and being stuck to a huge boulder by the force of the torrent of water sure beats being gobbled up by a big, hungry, very angry bear!  Yes, siree!  So now what?  Hmmm...  Well, what if I ...

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 9, 2013 4:38 pm  #62

Grabbed onto that protruding branch!  It's almost out of reach  but, with a herculean effort,  I just manage to reach it and pull myself out of that deadly,  rushing torrent!  Exhausted,  I lie on the bank,  struggling to catch my breath.  At last,  I open my eyes,  and look up to see...

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

September 9, 2013 5:33 pm  #63

... a killer koala (Aussie joke that I'll tell you about sometime) sitting on a branch right above my head, laughing, with a gleeful look on its face and a killer look on its eyes. Just as it ...

September 9, 2013 7:19 pm  #64

Prepared to pounce,  I said  "Hey!  You're supposed to be cute and cuddly!  Here,  want a banana?"  I had a large supply left over from the monkeys.  The koala looked puzzled,  as though undecided,  then...

September 10, 2013 1:58 am  #65

... let loose a big one right above my head from all those eucalyptus leaves it had eaten, to show its disdain for the food of monkeys!  Oh yeah, wasn't I supposed to be chasing those monkeys to get all those tools back?  Maybe I should keep the bananas for them?  Or would it simply be easier to somehow get this ferocious koala to start morphing again into the steampunk tool-gobbling version of itself to get what I need for that stupid, blasted door that was locked a million ways.  Mmmm.  What to do?  What to do?  And, while I was lying there, mulling over my options, with my eyes watering from what the koala had let loose, a ...

September 10, 2013 3:42 am  #66

Nearby waterfall caught my attention,  and I took a much-needed shower.  This seemed to cool my head.  I decided that,  since my present course of action had led to less than spectacular results,  perhaps I should backtrack,  and seek the advice of that quaint little old man in the treehouse.  Therefore,  I began to retrace my steps,  and soon found...

September 10, 2013 4:27 am  #67

... that I was undeniably, totally, irrevocably lost as there were no exits from this quaint little valley I'd fallen into and there was no way to climb back up the sheer 100 metre cliffs that surrounded me.  And there was definitely no way I was going to go over the humungous waterfall at the other end of the valley where the river went over even higher cliffs!  This waterfall was bigger than Niagara, Victoria and Iguazu Falls put together!    So I sat down and ...

September 10, 2013 7:27 am  #68

Cried for awhile and felt sorry for myself.  Then I remembered my motto:  "The sun also rises after the darkest dawn!"  Or something like that.  I decided to follow the koala.  (at a distance,  mind you!)  He led me to a crevice in the rock,  which led to a cave I'd never have seen on my own.  It was a long,  exhausting and circuitous route,  but I finally...

September 10, 2013 8:07 am  #69

... saw a light at the end of the tunnel!  No!  No!  No!  I'm too young to die!!!!  Oh, that's just a whole heap of fireflies.  Oops!  I wonder if I can find a jar to collect them so I can see the rest of the way.  There's got to be an exit here somewhere 'cause the koala's disappeared and I can feel a breeze coming from up ahead.  But it's pitch black and I don't want to fall down and break a leg!  Mmmm...  Let's see what I've still got in my pockets...  A ladder!  That may come in handy.  5 parts of a letter.  Better keep those.  3 parts of a jigsaw puzzle.  Yep, better keep those, as well.  You never know when you're going to find a puzzle that you just have to complete.  Let's see, what else...  Oh, yay, I'd forgotten I had that!  That should ...

September 10, 2013 12:16 pm  #70

Solve some problems:  an Acme super-duper high intensity flashlight! Quickly,  I turned it on,  and saw clearly that...

Board footera