Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2013 10:21 pm  #41

Re: Neverending Story

lo and behold, the gate opened and I walked forward.  I found myself in a beautiful garden, there were flowers everywhere, butterflies galore, birds chirping happily. I was entranced.  Soon I came upon ...

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 7, 2013 6:23 am  #42

an enchanting treehouse!  I climbed up into it,  and was delighted to find...

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

September 7, 2013 1:31 pm  #43

... an open door! No locks, no puzzles, no gems needed, no crowbar, no screwdriver... Well, I think you get the picture. So, once I'd picked myself up off the ground where I'd ended up after fainting from the shock of an open door, I ...

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 7, 2013 2:36 pm  #44

climbed back up into the treehouse,  went through the door,  into a closet,  where I was surprised to find...

September 7, 2013 3:58 pm  #45

... a **bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep** lock! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Now I needed ...

September 7, 2013 9:58 pm  #46

a lot of patience.  It seems the  "open door"  had cruelly given me a false sense of security!  Now,  examining the bleeping thing,  I saw that I needed  (lacking dynamite!)  three separate keys,  the inevitable crowbar,  phillips AND regular screwdrivers and,  incredibly,  a...

September 8, 2013 2:33 am  #47

... a... what the heck is that thing? Where's a zoom button when you need one?   Well, judging by the journal that I just serendipitously found peeking out from under the doormat, it looks like it might possibly be half a ...

September 8, 2013 5:52 am  #48

cheese sandwich to bribe the guard beyond the door,  once I finally get it open.  Boy,  this  other-side-of-the-closet place had better be worth all this trouble!  I expect no less than  Narnia,  otherwise I'm going home....   Okay,  I called a take-out place for the sandwich,  ACME is sending the tools.  Might as well read the journal while I wait...Hmm--what do you suppose that asterick means?  It must mean...

September 8, 2013 8:15 am  #49

... Oops! Knew I should have read the small print first! No ordering allowed! Grrrrrr. I have to go find all the ingredients and then use the special magic sandwich maker to make the special magic sandwich and then go find all the bleeping tools. And I'm sure they're located all over the place! Hope I can fit them all in my pocket, along with the ladder I thought I might need, the wrench, the crass undies I found, the candle snuffer, the jackhammer, the crane, the piece of broken mirror, 15 gems I've picked up along the way, 38 pieces of a letter, 88 Snoop Sees, half an amulet, toy car, and sneezing powder! Lucky I've got my walking shoes on! So, which way should I go first? Or maybe I should ...

September 8, 2013 8:21 am  #50

teleport to the glowing area on my map.  It looks like it is deep within a forest.  I should be able to find

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

Board footera