Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2013 5:12 pm  #21

Re: Neverending Story

lightswitch!  I flip it on,  and to my horror,  right in front of me is a

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

August 29, 2013 2:54 pm  #22

... door with 100 locks on it, all needing different keys! I know I'm going to have to go through that door! **bleep, bleep, bleep** Oh my, oh my, what am I going to do? All I have is ...

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

August 29, 2013 5:46 pm  #23

a full set of "Terminator" lock picks.  Thank goodness for Acme.  The locks fell away, the door opened and

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 30, 2013 1:25 am  #24

Suddenly,  I'm in a mysterious forest with three winding paths leading in different directions.  Which to choose?

August 30, 2013 1:08 pm  #25

The north path is as smooth as glass, the west is cobbled in red stones, and the east is paved with gold.  I think eeny meiny miny mo and pick the 

Last edited by oscar66 (August 30, 2013 1:10 pm)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 30, 2013 4:09 pm  #26

West.  I figure glass and gold are probably slippery,  especially when wet;  at least I'd have secure footing with cobblestones.  However,  I began to wonder if I'd made the right choice when...

August 30, 2013 8:44 pm  #27

all of a sudden, I found myself in a quaint little village full of quaint little cottages.  There were cottages on the ground and cottages up in the trees, with connecting bridges.....I was mesmerized by what I saw when .....

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 31, 2013 7:42 am  #28

A quaint little man smiled at me,  then scrambled up a rope ladder to one of the quaint little tree-top cottages.  Should I follow him,  or...

September 1, 2013 10:47 am  #29

maybe I should find out where the other roads lead to.  So I went back out and decided to follow the road east, paved with gold.  I walked and walked until 

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 1, 2013 4:39 pm  #30

I came to a sunlit sea,  smooth as glass,  and so clear I could see to the bottom,  where...

Board footera