Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 24, 2013 2:35 am  #1

Neverending Story

I thought it would be fun to see what sort of whacky story we could come up with by only doing half sentences and leaving the rest up to the next person, who also ends with half a sentence. You can add as few or as many words as you like, as long as you continue on from the person before you and leave it open ended for the person who'll come after you. So, I'll start...

Yesterday I found a crowbar! I was so ...

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

August 24, 2013 4:34 am  #2

Re: Neverending Story

shocked to find it that I

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

August 24, 2013 11:05 am  #3

immediately pried open the nearest crate.  And inside I found

Last edited by oscar66 (August 24, 2013 11:06 am)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 24, 2013 7:15 pm  #4

Two cobwebs, a screwdriver,  a maple leaf, a fish,  and something else that really excited me.  "Oh goody,"  I cried,  "a...

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

August 24, 2013 9:25 pm  #5

halberd! I thought to myself, if I didn't play computer games I would never have known what a halberd was.  I immediately put it to good use by

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 25, 2013 8:55 am  #6

... putting it in my inventory. I knew I'd need a halberd one day! But then I thought, what if ...

August 25, 2013 9:51 am  #7

I find a knight who is missing his halberd? I'll give it to him and magically a secret

August 26, 2013 3:21 pm  #8

... compartment in his armour will open and inside I'll find a ...

August 26, 2013 6:34 pm  #9

glowing green bottle, full of acid.  I know just 

August 27, 2013 1:18 am  #10

where to use it, on the chains wrapped around the gate to the 

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

Board footera