Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 26, 2020 12:30 am  #1

new update

new level... story progress,,,2 new puzzles ( cannot open)... new areas...new character...

Last edited by giliraz (February 26, 2020 12:44 am)

February 26, 2020 10:36 am  #2

Re: new update

Why, why, why. do they do the updates in this fashion? 

First they sent an update directly to the game - and that update didn't appear to contain anything.  

Then the real update appears some time afterwards, but you need to check your game manager to even know that it's there so that you can download it.

Then you open the game, and again wait for stuff to download.

I thought the first update meant either a castle challenge or a mini-event would be starting soon, so I've been rushing to open my game at change of day.  Wondering if I should keep doing that?  It's too soon for the Spring CC (and the update didn't contain any Spring Event stuff) and it's rather late to try and squeeze in another CC before the Spring Event and CC.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 27, 2020 1:33 pm  #3

Just received another very small update - if I had blinked, I would have missed it - it fixed the puzzle problem.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 1, 2020 1:08 pm  #4

Update available in game manager.
I see 2 new pets - Happy Pup and Spring Bird
2 new puzzles
spring book shows lucky fish, dolls, and birdhouses - 3 achievements and avatars
new spring room with one HOS

Last edited by mdpetdoc (April 1, 2020 1:45 pm)

April 1, 2020 1:18 pm  #5

thank you...

April 1, 2020 1:56 pm  #6

There's another Spring Room.   It has 1 hidden object scene, and my guess is we will have to play that scene to get the painted eggs and the flower baskets needed to craft the new pets.

April 1, 2020 9:21 pm  #7

Another change I've noticed.

I'm at max level.    Since the update, in Game #1, instead of wanting 20 postcards, Trina is asking for 3.  In Game #2, instead of 200 shards, she's asking me for 43.

But bless her heart, she still wants 300 wheels, and the airship still wants a soul-crushing amount of them as well.  Heaven forbid that the developers do something about that.  

Still it's good to know if I stop gifting people, I already have enough post cards to complete over 2,800 Trina quests.

April 2, 2020 8:04 am  #8

This change for Trina is nice! I was asked for 45 shards and only 45 HOS. ZZs were still at 20 and of course wheels 300. But since the airships haven't changed, I guess the 300 is not so bad.

I wonder if Trina quests might be included in the next CC 

April 2, 2020 10:55 am  #9

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

This change for Trina is nice! I was asked for 45 shards and only 45 HOS. ZZs were still at 20 and of course wheels 300. But since the airships haven't changed, I guess the 300 is not so bad.

I wonder if Trina quests might be included in the next CC 

Well, exactly.  The airships haven't changed.  People at upper levels are still being hammered by the airships even though it's probably been 3 years or more since we asked for something to be done. 

Even if they changed the number of wheels Trina wants (and for all we know, they did adjust how quickly a player reaches the point where Trina asks for 300 wheels), we wouldn't benefit from it because we rarely see an airship under 300 wheels.

I haven't assembled a puzzle in months, so I have no idea whether it's now possible to win the same item in each puzzle, and even if it is, I don't think that's a good way to earn airship items because of the length of time it takes to assemble and then play the guessing game.

In my game, the pets aren't a reliable supplier of airship items either.  The blue chests rarely contain more than 5 airship items, and I rarely have all 4 pets bring back a blue chest.

I can't get excited about the change in shards - there's so many way to get them already.

And once again, the developers have missed an opportunity to give us some new achievements involving the puzzles and the blue key quests.  So, for me, there's no incentive to do either of those activities.  The puzzles take too long and are a poor source of the one thing I need:  airship items.  And I see no benefit to handing over inventory to receive 20 coins and 1 blue key (which can be exchanged for 15 coins or 1 shard). 

Now if they changed the reward on the blue key quests to include an airship item, maybe I'd reconsider.  But I'm not going to hold my breath.  The changes they make are aimed at newer/lower level players.  They don't seem to care that so many of the older players only show up for the seasonal events and updates that advance the storyline.

April 2, 2020 8:40 pm  #10

Just noticed that the amount of coins Trina is paying out has been lowered. 

Last quest I completed in Game #1 paid 58 coins.  And the quest I just opened wants 49 HOS and 20 zoom zones.  So very shortly,  she'll be asking me for 50 HOS.  Pair the HOS with either wheels or zoom zones, and I'll be completing the same quests as before, but receiving a smaller payment for doing so..

Board footera