Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2019 9:52 am  #1

Game Glitch January 10, 2019

Whatever maintenance the Castle is under has caused wish list items to disappear and private rooms inaccessible. Please reload your wish list and make a small change in your private room...e.g. change the room name or change the album. You can always change it back.

January 10, 2019 2:33 pm  #2

Re: Game Glitch January 10, 2019

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Whatever maintenance the Castle is under has caused wish list items to disappear and private rooms inaccessible. Please reload your wish list and make a small change in your private room...e.g. change the room name or change the album. You can always change it back.

And remember to open and close your game frequently so that you can see the changes your friends make.  Friend info is only loaded when you first open your game.  While you game is open, a friend could make dozens of changes, but you won't see any of them until you close and restart.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 10, 2019 9:57 pm  #3

patches wrote:

Hope someone can help,

I can't access 10 rooms out of the 15 on my friends list.
Going in today mine was still on the second Christmas room and looked fine.
How do I know if others can see my room?
If I change my book can I change it right back or do I have to leave the new one?
Do I have to change something everyday?
Does anyone know how long this glitch will last or if they will fix it?
Thanks for any info you can give

I can see your Christmas room so you are okay.

This is just a guess.  Because we had so much trouble Wednesday and kept losing the connection, I think our data was migrated to a different server and hat process causes our wish lists and private rooms to be blanked out.  I don't think Anything can be done to fix it.   Each of us has to go in and fix our own games.  And it's not a big deal to fix them. 

The problem is all those games that people have abandoned, either because they stopped playing or got a new computer.  I have retained a number of abandoned games on my friend's list so that I could use whichever seasonal room was opened.  I'm going to hold on to them for a while in the hopes that something changes, but I'm pretty sure that the previous time this problem occurred, I wound up deleting inactive games because their private rooms never opened up.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 13, 2019 12:03 pm  #4

patches wrote:

TiramaSue,
Thank you for your help. I think you explained it much better then the mail in the game did.

I don't know if it's because of the glitch or not but I wanted to let you know that I don't see anything on your wish list for either games.

I took my lists down so that I could catch up a bit with gifting.  I'll be putting them back up later tonight,

Board footera