Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 6, 2019 5:03 am  #11

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2019

I have finished:

Travel Mosaics 6 - Christmas Around the World. Just Ok.
Lost Lands -Mistakes of the Past PE. Superfun!!!  I played with  headphones and the ambient sounds were amazing (like the wind or people talking in the distance). I was totally immersed and really felt the urgency sometimes 
Storm Tale (match-3) Rather fun. There was an achievement for 14 buildings, but only 10 available ?!
Demon Hunter V -Ascendance PE. Very good! The best in the serie  BG nothing special...
World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 8. Ok. Just like all the others.
A bunch of Steam games (6).

Right now I'm obsessed with a game from Steam: My Time At Portia. It's a mix of causal building, farming, doing quests, helping the towns- people,  making friends.You even could get married!  I bought it on Jan 15th and have spent +95 hours in it 

Sunshinej, I remember I liked The Great Gatsby a lot  , and there was another good one: The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure.

February 7, 2019 4:07 pm  #12

I did better in January than most months, sort of. I played 4 and bought 4. Unfortunately I bought 3 HOPAs, but only played SEs. 

All 4 games were M3s -- SPELLARIUM and SPELLARIUM 2, CURSED HOUSE 5, and I replayed UNWELL MEL. I hadn't played that in ages and it worked fine on my Win 10.

February 8, 2019 7:39 am  #13

Unwell Mel...  I remember I never finished it (bought it on release day). Downloading it right now 

February 10, 2019 9:32 pm  #14

Thanks for the recommendation, Anki.  I don't have that one, but I will keep it in mind if I ever in a need for a extra game for a BOGO sale. 

I did a demo on Dreadful Tales: The  Space Between. I liked it which surprised me.  Kind of a creepy mystery.

I finished The Curse of the Werewolves. I didn't remember the game, but I saw that I actually did a review on it in 2013.  I found the HO scenes murky and tough to find some items.  I see that in 2013 I wrote the HO scenes were no problem.  HaHa.

i ♥ nirvana

February 14, 2019 10:16 am  #15

Super Sale today.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 3, 2019 1:58 pm  #16

I didn't do too well in February. I only played 3 SEs. Because of the super sale I bought 8 CEs and 6 SEs! Yikes! And one SE that I'd been wanting to buy I found out I already owned. At least BFG tells you that before you order the game.

March 4, 2019 4:52 pm  #17

I did pretty good in February.  I finished 9, some were repeats though.  I am trying to get more done now because I know when nice weather hits, I'll do maybe 2-3 a month.  Bought 0, but I was tempted to get the one I did a demo on. 

I just finished Biggest Little Adventure.  A cute, older game.  Enjoyed it, but glitchy in the mini games.  Working on Black Rainbow now.

lilyr...That good that BFG helped you out.  I surely wouldn't want duplicates on previously bought games.  Sometimes it was hard to keep it all straight since game titles sound similar and you're not always sure what game was missing in a series.

i ♥ nirvana

March 5, 2019 5:48 am  #18

I have finished:

Jewel Match Solitaire PE. Very fun. Finally finished all 400 levels + Bonus levels 
MCF -Huntsville. Still Very fun!!! I'm planning to replay all the "good, old" MCF:s and playing Prime Suspects now.

Still in love in My Time At Portia, +210 hours  

Dexed an awful nonogram by 8floor: Picross BonBon Nonograms. You couldn't even misclick!!!

I'm also playing Clutter 1000. It's ok, the first 100 levels were fun, but now it's mostly matches with emoticons... I tried to read about on BFG but couldn't find it, maybe it's been removed.

Sunshinej, I remember that I liked Black Rainbow  very much.

March 5, 2019 10:16 am  #19

Hi Anki ,  I don't think Clutter 1000 has been released on BFG yet. The last one on BFG was Clutter Infinity. Did you get it on Steam or maybe Gamehouse?  I'm curious about My Time at Portia, but not enough to go anywhere but BFG. I like the old MCF games too. But I think Prime Suspects has at least one level that you have to search with a flashlight. I never enjoyed those!

March 6, 2019 4:21 am  #20

lilyr,it's me getting senile . I  had done the demo of it somewhere and thought it was on BFG, but after some research  I found it was on Wild Tangent (which I don't like and hardly visit at all) . Now I'm playing it on GameHouse with my FunPass, I haven't decided regards buying it yet.
I have reached the flashlight stages in Prime Suspects, they are hard and you have to find the battery on any of the other stages. but I will continue with my quest  

Board footera