Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 14, 2018 7:12 pm  #1

Winter event

It is snowing .. it is here.. got get the flying pigs 

December 14, 2018 9:35 pm  #2

Re: Winter event

I completed 1 DQ (for the dwarves, elves, and pigs) and the chest contained SIX Christmas cards. Those cards are worth 3 shards each.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 15, 2018 4:09 pm  #3

December 15

No DQs for me. I'll be doing them once the CC begins.

Crafted Narwhal
Completed Elvish Enthusiast and received cute Arctic Fox (21 wands)
Need 1 Dwarf and 2 Pigs
Need 4 more pieces for first puzzle opened,

December 15, 2018 5:16 pm  #4

I have finished winter quests and the storyline update  still have to put gifts under trees 

December 16, 2018 7:42 pm  #5

I did a bunch of DQ's today.  I have a lot of Christmas items from last year and very few friends have them on their wish lists.  I figure the 9 items I have to give up to complete the DQ are worth 9 shards to me, but 3 Christmas cards I receive are worth 9 shards, plus I get the medallion, the coins, and whatever 6 items are in the chest.  I've picked up a lot of cards and holiday wands, so far.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 16, 2018 10:39 pm  #6

All 3 new puzzles are complete. In the past 2 days I have done the puzzles 3 times. I got 105, 120, and 120 diamonds and 3 eggs. 

December 17, 2018 6:47 am  #7

I got the CE yesterday morning and CC @ the same time.
I crafted the Narwhal pet (1 of the 10 crafted items for CC #2).Need 1 more puzzle piece for the first puzzle.
2 DQ'S  (Fir Cones, Tree Trimming, Santa Hats) (Pigs, Elves, Dwarves)

Last edited by BApple (December 17, 2018 6:51 am)

December 17, 2018 8:27 am  #8

Completed first puzzle and started the second one.
Zapped pigs and dwarves, needing one of each. I stop chasing them once I receive my 20 daily energy units.

Thank you for the tip, and the math, on doing the DQs . Did 5 decorations DQs and it was WELL worth it getting all of those cards. I still won't do any "ghosts" until I get the 2 I have missing...or the CCs. 

December 17, 2018 6:54 pm  #9

I crafted the Narwhal in both games this first day.

Both games finished the first puzzle.

Both games have completed the first level in the 3 new Christmas achievements.  I haven't zapped that many flying objects. Only caught some when I have a DQ for the new ones, and when the drop rate is bad for the energy units.  I want to build up my holiday wands before I do any major zapping.

December 19, 2018 7:45 am  #10

December 19

Even though I began zapping elves instead of snowmen for the CC , I also managed to get my last Pig (36th) AND Dwarf (41st) to achieve Christmas Luck and Dwarf Disciple . Love the Snowy Owl, hate the avatar, so back to using Ms Caprice who is highly indicative of this Florida weather. 78 one day and 65 the next.
Only 4 pieces into the 2nd puzzle, so round and round we go...

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (December 19, 2018 11:51 am)

Board footera