Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 1, 2018 3:41 pm  #21

Re: Halloween Event

November 1

DQs-9 candies in a row again, passed on old ghosts

November 2, 2018 6:18 pm  #22

I got one more unique black cat today.  Now need 1 black cat, 1 haunted house, and 1 witch.

November 2, 2018 6:55 pm  #23

November 2

Still need 3 pieces for the 2nd puzzle and 1 cat ghost.

November 3, 2018 8:11 pm  #24

November 4

Nothing yesterday (except sending an airship for Trina), but today got my last 2 pieces for the 2nd puzzle. Collecting and saving traps for Cats.

November 3, 2018 8:37 pm  #25

Nov 4

Game #1
finally completed enough DQ's to get everything needed to craft the gorilla.  Very slow going with the DQ's.  Keep getting the ones for the various colored ghosts.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 7, 2018 11:48 am  #26

Nov 7

Game #1 still needs 1 witch and 1 black cat.  But it has crafted all 3 new pets.

Game #2 still needs 1 haunted house and is still struggling to complete enough DQ's to get what's needed to craft the gorilla and the shark.  Too many days starting off with a DQ to collect various colored ghosts.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 8, 2018 5:38 pm  #27

November 8

Haunted Halls achievement completed.  The 9th unique haunted house fell on the 145th ghost trap in that effort.

November 10, 2018 7:05 pm  #28

November 11

Game #2
crafted the shark.  still need 7 fur balls in order to craft the gorilla.

November 11, 2018 7:15 pm  #29

November 12

Game #1
Witching Hour - took 140 ghost traps

November 11, 2018 7:55 pm  #30

November 12

Very Superstitious achievement completed by finally getting the fat cat, Constant Craver. It was the first ghost to appear and I decided "what the heck" and clicked it (even though I was supposed to be collecting Green ghosts for the CC )

TiramaSue wrote:

November 12

Game #1
Witching Hour - took 140 ghost traps

That's a LOT of traps!

Board footera