Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 21, 2018 6:40 pm  #1

Latest update - Sep 21

castle challenge - already in progress
new character quests
2 new puzzles
new Big Fish logo

may or may not include Fall Event programming.
likely that Fall Event will start before castle challenge is complete

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 21, 2018 7:07 pm  #2

Re: Latest update - Sep 21

OMG -  I got Something New as my DQ and it's been changed!  

Task #1 is sending me to the Statue in the Thicket and the Mountain Heart instead of the Broken Carriage and the Mirror Nave.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 21, 2018 7:54 pm  #3

The change to Something New means that you will have to use more diamonds if you want to zip right through the DQ.  You have to play Skeleton in Hanging Gardens in part 4 and again in part 7.

And both parts 8 and 9 send you to the Fabric Counter.  So far, it will either take 2 hours longer or cost 10 diamonds more to complete this quest.  Not amused.

Last edited by TiramaSue (September 21, 2018 11:51 pm)

September 24, 2018 8:59 am  #4

Before the update, there were two items named "Power of Flight".  The one you receive from the Palace Guard zoom zone has been renamed "Flight Wing".

There are still two different items named "Olive Branch".  One Olive Branch is found in the Sphinx Paw zoom zone, the other comes from the Pack Ox zoom zone.

Board footera