Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2018 5:58 pm  #1

Rudness

I think this site is rude and I may not be back. Read some of the answers and you will see the rudeness.

AKA ohpleeze

May 8, 2018 12:57 am  #2

Re: Rudness

magrat wrote:

I think this site is rude and I may not be back. Read some of the answers and you will see the rudeness.

\\

​Looked at some of your posts, and the replies don't feel rude to me.
​Please send me a pm.

May 8, 2018 1:21 am  #3

Have been looking at this Forum since the demise of the BFG ones and decided to join up, funnily enough after reading the post on "Rudeness". I honestly can't see what was rude in anything replied (or anywhere else for that matter) - this place seems much more polite than ever the BFG forums were, even after allowing for mods. 

May 13, 2018 11:15 am  #4

My original post missed a few things showing I was joking and my edit did not make it all.
​I have not seen any rudeness here.

AKA ohpleeze

May 13, 2018 11:48 am  #5

magrat wrote:

My original post missed a few things showing I was joking and my edit did not make it all.
​I have not seen any rudeness here.

Very glad you're happy here. It's hard finding forums that make a person feel welcome and comfortable and not bullied. It's one of the reasons I came here after Big Fish closed their forums. I come to the forums for fun and to discuss the game and don't like to be dragged into conflict. I feel safe here and enjoy the company of those who are here. I hope you feel welcomed too.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 15, 2018 7:08 am  #6

I am glad my post made it. No more jokes from me.

AKA ohpleeze

May 15, 2018 9:00 am  #7

Oh good Magrat. So glad you were joking and have come back.  I lost some of my posts and edits because I didn't notice the "prove you're not a robot" box that pops up sometimes.

May 15, 2018 2:57 pm  #8

AH! I did not see that. Thanks, but I still will not try any jokes.

AKA ohpleeze

Board footera