Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2013 7:34 pm  #11

Re: Group Play for Apothecarium - August 24

barre...Please count me in

i ♥ nirvana

August 21, 2013 7:36 pm  #12

yay, sunshine, I'm so happy that you are joining in....now if only stusue would join in as well.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 23, 2013 5:05 pm  #13

I would love to try this, thanks!

August 24, 2013 9:58 am  #14

Okay everyone, the group play officially starts today.  Happy Gaming!!

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 24, 2013 10:22 am  #15

Yup I'll start today but probably not til tonight, it is a gorgeous day.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 24, 2013 10:51 am  #16

barregar wrote:

yay, sunshine, I'm so happy that you are joining in....now if only stusue would join in as well.

Sorry, Barre, but I bought and played Apothecarium right through the day I bought it as I loved it so much. This is the only game that I've played straight through as soon as I bought it, rather than just add it to my list of To Play games.

I was thinking of getting the PE with one of my 6 PE codes from GameHouse and replaying it but I think the bonus chapter is really short, and all the other extras are in the SE, apart from the SG (but I played it without that the first time around). Plus, I have way too many unplayed games just begging to be played to replay one so soon. But I'm definitely in for Green Moon.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE! I LOVED APOTHECARIUM!

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

August 24, 2013 12:18 pm  #17

I haven't started it yet. Went to a Summerfest arts and crafts thing so that took up my morning. Hvae some work I have to do as well so I'll start on Apothecarium later on this evening. Definitely starting today though!

August 24, 2013 7:31 pm  #18

I forgot all about it, I'm starting now!

August 24, 2013 8:53 pm  #19

Hi mcq, I'm glad you remembered.

You know something guys....I don't think this is a very long game.  It's not really an Adventure game because there are lots of hidden object scenes.  I have played for about 2-1/2 hours and if I stick to it tonight, I am pretty sure I will finish it.  One thing I do like about the HOS, the objects morph and you click on it when it is the item that you are looking for...quite innovative.  

If I really finish it tonight, or even tomorrow, I am going to suggest a new group play because this one is too easy.  Everyone should be able to finish it by tomorrow. 

August 24, 2013 10:23 pm  #20

I just finished it.  At least, I think I did, as it crashed at (near?) the end, and when I tried to go back in, it told me the current game was completed.  I don't know what the rule on spoilers in here is, since people are still playing the game, but can someone who has completed it pm me with the end, so I'll know if I actually completed it or not?

It was an ok game for me.  Loved the puzzles, and the morphing objects was a cool idea, but didn't always work, as after I clicked on the object I needed, the other thing it morphed into kept blinking in and out of the screen (happened in 3 scenes, I think).  It was very strange.

Board footera