Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2013 2:43 pm  #1

Group Play for Apothecarium - August 24

Since there was interest in playing this game in a group play, I thought I would start the thread.  Anyone interested, just let me know and I will start the list.  Actually you can participate in any group play you like because we can always play at our own pace.  

List of Players for Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil
barregar - finished
misscatlady - playing
jen379 - playing
Noelle - finished
Govols - finished (replay)
oscar - finished
teeitup - finished
sunshine - finished
Alianthia - withdrawn
mcq - finished

Last edited by barregar (September 3, 2013 12:36 am)

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 19, 2013 3:20 pm  #2

Re: Group Play for Apothecarium - August 24

Count me in. If I have time to play some tonight I will but if not then definitely tomorrow.

August 19, 2013 3:37 pm  #3

hey misscatlady, did you notice the date we are starting - Aug 24 (Saturday).
Of course I'm not stopping you if you want to start ahead of everyone, just let me know if you have started and I will put down that you are playing next to your name.  I'm only starting on Saturday.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 19, 2013 4:43 pm  #4

Nope, I guess I wasn't paying attention. LOL I'll wait till the 24th. No biggie.

August 19, 2013 4:47 pm  #5

I'll play.

August 19, 2013 7:00 pm  #6

I'm in.  Off to BF to get it now.

Wow...a 1 GB download?  A lot of LF games aren't even that big.

Last edited by Noelle (August 19, 2013 8:43 pm)

August 19, 2013 7:10 pm  #7

I'm. in. I have played it already but could not tell you a single thing about it. I will remember it pretty quick when I start playing so can help if needed. 

August 19, 2013 7:14 pm  #8

Govols2 wrote:

I'm. in. I have played it already but could not tell you a single thing about it. I will remember it pretty quick when I start playing so can help if needed. 

Glad you are joining in so that you can help us if needed.   

August 19, 2013 8:09 pm  #9

I'm in

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 19, 2013 10:18 pm  #10

Add me too ~ hope I don't have to go back to Norman to check on my folks' house!

Found out today I will be going back so may start it on Friday just to see what it's like and then pick up when I get back if I'm not too tired ~ at least Sunday I will try to play some.

Last edited by teeitup46ok (August 21, 2013 8:19 pm)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Board footera