Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



July 31, 2021 6:09 pm  #1021


Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

3273.. I really have not done anything but gift this month.. well I did sell my house and make plan to have a new one build.. and got a rental for the time I am between houses https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons2/goodbye.png

 

July 31, 2021 9:00 pm  #1022


Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

July Stats

Key Master/Ace Assistant 2277/2276 (+46)

I'm losing interest and have a hard time getting back into the game to send out airships

TiramaSue, I hope you are fully recovered and back to normal. 

 

July 31, 2021 9:01 pm  #1023


Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

HennyMarie wrote:

3273.. I really have not done anything but gift this month.. well I did sell my house and make plan to have a new one build.. and got a rental for the time I am between houses https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons2/goodbye.png

Sounds pretty busy to me. 

 

August 1, 2021 10:29 am  #1024


Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

July stats

Game #1 - Key Master/Ace Assistant - 2587/2486 (+60)
Game #2 - Key Master/Ace Assistant - 2503/2502 (+47)

Just about the same as last month.  I got off to a good start in July, but halfway through the month Trina hit me with nothing but airships - 10 in a row in game #1.

I think I'm going to level up so that I can access the blue key quests and start crafting food for my exclusive pets.  Not that the pets bring back many airship items.  But I don't know what else to do.  At the rate I'm going, it will take me over 3 years to complete these achievements. 


For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
     Thread Starter
 

August 1, 2021 10:37 am  #1025


Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

mdpetdoc wrote:

July Stats

Key Master/Ace Assistant 2277/2276 (+46)

I'm losing interest and have a hard time getting back into the game to send out airships

TiramaSue, I hope you are fully recovered and back to normal. 

I've completed my therapy and I'm feeling so much better.

I'm also losing interest in playing the same HOS over and over again.  If I add together the number of quests completed in both games,  I have completed over 5,000 Trina quests.  Maybe I should give myself a pat on the back, and just play when the game gets updated.

Anybody know another free-to-play game we could switch to?
 


For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
     Thread Starter
 

August 1, 2021 10:40 am  #1026


Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

HennyMarie wrote:

3273.. I really have not done anything but gift this month.. well I did sell my house and make plan to have a new one build.. and got a rental for the time I am between houses https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons2/goodbye.png

Nothing wrong with that.  Sounds like a lot more fun than hanging out with Trina.
 


For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
     Thread Starter
 

August 1, 2021 10:54 am  #1027


Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

TiramaSue wrote:

mdpetdoc wrote:

July Stats

Key Master/Ace Assistant 2277/2276 (+46)

I'm losing interest and have a hard time getting back into the game to send out airships

TiramaSue, I hope you are fully recovered and back to normal. 

I've completed my therapy and I'm feeling so much better.

I'm also losing interest in playing the same HOS over and over again.  If I add together the number of quests completed in both games,  I have completed over 5,000 Trina quests.  Maybe I should give myself a pat on the back, and just play when the game gets updated.

Anybody know another free-to-play game we could switch to?
 

I've been playing Manor Matters. It's a FTP HOS with events but I don't see a social component. There may be one if you connect to Facebook but I don't use Facebook anymore. 

 

August 1, 2021 11:28 am  #1028


Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

mdpetdoc wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

Anybody know another free-to-play game we could switch to?
 

I've been playing Manor Matters. It's a FTP HOS with events but I don't see a social component. There may be one if you connect to Facebook but I don't use Facebook anymore. 

Right now, lack of a social component would be a plus.  Less pressure that way.  Do you have a link to the game?
 


For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
     Thread Starter
 

August 1, 2021 11:55 am  #1029


Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

July Stats

Ace Assistant/Key Master 2828/2829 (+84)

Burnout is real. It was a struggle to play, so I'm surprised I managed to do so many. I know I'll finish Ace Assistant, but not sure about Key master. The thought of going to 5000 is nauseating. At one point, my lowest airship item was 200. I even had to pass on a 303 airship when it asked for even more of it. I didn't want to fall to the 100's.

 

August 2, 2021 7:59 am  #1030


Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

TiramaSue wrote:

mdpetdoc wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

Anybody know another free-to-play game we could switch to?
 

I've been playing Manor Matters. It's a FTP HOS with events but I don't see a social component. There may be one if you connect to Facebook but I don't use Facebook anymore. 

Right now, lack of a social component would be a plus.  Less pressure that way.  Do you have a link to the game?
 

It's available in the Microsoft store for PC

Get Manor Matters - Microsoft Store

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum